About Traveling Companions (People Accompanying)
Customers who find it difficult to do things by themselves(*1) need to fly with someone accompanying them in the same class.
Those people accompanying should please provide care and assistance at the airport, when boarding, during the flight and when deplaning, and should please give guidance and assistance at the time of an emergency.
For customers who find it difficult to move on their own, with some aircraft models on domestic flights (*2) you might not be able to board, so please contact us in advance.
- Eating and drinking
- Excretion (including taking off and putting on clothes)
- Communication with the cabin crew via thing such as operating the call button.
*2Aircraft models: SAAB-340, DHC-8-400 Cargo Combi, ATR42-600
- The person accompanying cannot be traveling with a child under three years old.
- If traveling with a child under three years old, please have one more person to accompany.
- When traveling with a child under three years old, within the below "Inquiry field" of "Information. and consultations about boarding", please contact the JAL Priority Guest Center.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.Frequently asked questions