Narita International Airport Terminal 2International flights operated by JAL depart from and arrive at Terminal 2.
- For code share flights operated by other companies at Narita airport, boarding procedures will be carried out at the operating airline counter.
Please check the terminal in advance.
- For a Codeshare flight
- Check-in is available from 7:00AM for all JAL operated flights.
- Notice for Passengers Traveling to and from the United States: Immigration Procedures and Prohibited Carry-on Articles
- The Submission of "Declaration of Personal effects and Unaccompanied articles" card for Customs declaration on the entry of Japan
- Notices for passenger who are seeking to bring PETs into Japan.
Your "ultimate experience in the sky" starts here.
A speedy check-in procedure carried out by dedicated staff at an exclusive area in the center of the terminal.
Smooth progress to the Fast Security Lane.
JAL Global Club
The Fast Security Lane is close by and convenient.
Many self-service check-in machines are available. Speedy check-in procedure.
Fast Security Lane
The dedicated JAL baggage inspection lane allows for smooth progress through to Immigration.
(For departures from Terminal 2 only.)
Passengers listed below who are boarding JAL flights :
Note: First Class passengers, JMB Diamond, JGC Premier and oneworld Emerald members traveling on AA / AY / BA flight numbers are entitled to use. Passengers travelling on JAL codeshare flights with other flight numbers are not eligible.
|How to use it||Please present your boarding pass and relevant membership card at the Security Lane entrance.|
|Special entrance location||Main building level 3, departures floor|