JMB Companion Fare
|Validity||Reservation deadline||Change permitted||Return Flight Confirmation Service||Online booking||Ticket purchase deadline||Touch & Go boarding|
|Yes||4 day prior to departure||No||No||Yes||Same day of booking||No|
Use JMB mileage and
save more on travel!
Perfect for family or group travel
of 2 to 4 persons including a JMB member
- Applicable period
- Reservation and purchase schedule
- Service outline
- Fare example
- Check-in procedure
- Q&A about JMB Companion Fare
For flights until October 27, 2018.
- *Blackout period: From December 22, 2017 to January 3, 2018 and August 3 to 15. (Both outbound and inbound flight.)
Reservation and purchase schedule
Reservation is accepted from 9:30 a.m. of the day 2 months prior to the outbound departure date, until 4 days prior to the outbound departure date.
*Outbound and inbound flights departing within 2 months from the reservation date are available for booking.
Ticket purchase deadline
Ticket must be purchased within the same day of reservation.
- *Not yet a JAL Mileage Bank member? Please join and earn miles from today.
- 10,000 miles deducted from a JMB member in the group
*Fare discount applied to all companions
- Reservation and ticket purchase are only accepted on JAL's website.
- Not permitted
- Refund accepted for totally unused tickets.
*No refund for partially used ticket
An example of a family's (4 passengers) round-trip journey between Tokyo and Sapporo (New Chitose) during regular season:
JALCARD Family Program
member can use combined miles of the whole family.
Mother, daughter and son
Total JPY78,000 for 3 companions
- *Fare amount may change subject to route and departure date. Please search your flight and check the actual fare.
- *Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports. Fare amount may change without notice. For details, please check Notification of ticket handling (for purchased ticket).
- *If the fare of the outbound and inbound flights are in different amounts, the total fare will be the sum-up of the one-way fare of each bound. (Ticket purchase for only one bound is not permitted.)
- *The number of available seats is limited. The fare may not be applicable on some flights.
- *This service is not applicable for JAL's codeshare flights with Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA) and Amakusa Airlines (AMX).
Reservation and ticket purchase are accepted on JAL's website only.
To book and purchase your ticket, please press the BOOK NOW button below.
You may also book your flight through the top page of JAL's website or its Domestic Flights main page.
The JMB member passenger who would like to pay by mileage deduction is required to log in after flight selection to apply the JMB Companion Fares for all companion travelers.
- *JMB Domestic Award tickets and mile discounts on JMB Companion Fares cannot be combined for use.
- *Wait listing is not available. (Seats on the fully booked flights may become available on a later date, however, changes of booking is not permitted.)
All tickets for the group including the JMB member, must be booked and purchased at the same time.
(When using Class J, 12,000 miles for round trip; 11,000 miles for one way)
JMB member is required to purchase the ticket by mileage.
Companion (up to 3)
Travel companion may purchase the ticket by credit card.
The entire group including the JMB memeber must check in at the same time.
Check-in is available at the Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk or check-in counter at the airport.
Touch & Go service is not available.
Please check the fare regulations for more details about change of booking, cancellation and refund.
Check the lowest fare and availability now