This page explains how to check in and board JAL domestic flights on the departure day. 2 main options are available.
Have your domestic flight ticket purchased and seat selected?
Futher check-in procedure is not required.
Learn more about JAL Touch & Go Service.
Learn about how to check in at the Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk or at airport check-in counters.
Make sure to arrive at the airport early during busy travel times, such as holiday periods.
What you should know before flying
- Boarding SequencePlease check your boarding squence at the boarding gate. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
- Airport StandbyJAL offers passengers the option of standing by at the airport for open seats on same-day flights if there are no seats available on their desired flight.
- Important information for your travel day (domestic flight)During the long holiday season, please arrive at the security checkpoint at least 30 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
- Flex Traveler SystemSpecial offer to passengers who voluntarily give up their seats on overbooked flights on the departure day.
- Self Service Check-in and Ticketing KioskYou can easily purchase your ticket, select your seat, check-in and issue your receipt. Available at all airports.