About flight tickets
Learn about how JAL domestic flight tickets are handled.
Booking changes, cancellations, and refunds initiated by the customer
Information about the procedures for changing and canceling bookings, as well as refunds.
Changes and refunds when flight schedules are expected to change
Information about what will happen and what to do when there is likely to be a delay or cancellation of the booked flight due to inclement weather, aircraft problems, etc.
How to use tickets
- Flight tickets and passenger copies of e-tickets may only be used by the passenger whose name they indicate.
- In the event of a passenger change, please first get a refund and then purchase a new ticket.
- Tickets may not be transferred to third parties. Tickets may not be used by passengers other than those indicated on the ticket. This also applies to tickets purchased through Internet auctions, etc.
- Fraudulent boarding will incur the prescribed penalty charge.
- Please board the aircraft in the order indicated on the ticket.
Flight ticket validity
- Booked flight tickets are valid only for the flight booked.
- Tickets without flight booking are valid for 1 year from the day after issuance. This does not apply for special-fare tickets otherwise prescribed.
- When replacement tickets are issued in connection with a rebooking, etc., the initial ticket's period of validity will apply.
Forgotten or lost tickets
Lost tickets cannot be reissued.
Please purchase a replacement ticket on the date of departure at the departing airport.
- *Replacement tickets are those purchased in place of tickets that cannot be presented when boarding.
The same fares apply for adults, children, and discounts for those with disabilities.