Booking for Child and Infant
Infant:under the age of three and above eight days after birth
Child:between three and eleven years of age
Booking for Infant
- Infants sharing a seat with an adult may fly free of charge, up to one infant per accompanying adult. Please enter passenger information as infant.
- One adult is allowed to accompany up to two infants. Only one of the infants can travel free of charge.
- Operated by J-AIR,JAC,RAC and cordshare flights have limit on the number of infants to board.
Important information for pregnant passenger whose expected date of delivery is within 28 days
- Only one infant is allowed to travel and a purchased seat is required.
- If you are flying on codeshare flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA), traveling with infant less than 2 years old is not allowed.
If an Infant is occupying a seat (the same fare applied to a child will be charged)
- Please contact JAL Call Center for booking.
- You can bring your own child seat into the cabin to use it. Or you can rent a child seat for free. (Optional)
- The same fare which will be applied to a child will be charged.
Booking for Child
- Unaccompanied minors ages under 6 years old need to travel with someone 12 years of age or older.
- Booking function is not available online for children 6-7 years old traveling alone. Please contact Special Assistance (Traveling with Babies or Small Children, Children Traveling alone, Expectant ｍothers and Elderly customers) for booking and any further assistance.
- The system will automatically select the lower of either the Child Fare or other selected discounted fares.
- Please check the fare regulations for handling by fare.