Codeshare Flights with Fuji Dream Airlines
Services on codeshare flights with aircraft and crew provided by partner airlines follow the standards of those airlines.
||Yamagata, Niigata, Izumo, Kochi, Fukuoka, Kumamoto
||Sapporo (Okadama) *1, Izumo, Fukuoka, Kumamoto *2, Kagoshima
||Sapporo (New Chitose), Kobe, Fukuoka
||Aomori, Hanamaki, Kochi
||Fukuoka-Niigata, Sapporo (New Chitose)-Yamagata, Sendai-Izumo
- March 28 - October 30, 2021 (Seasonal Flights)
- Codeshare starts from September 23, 2021
- Updated: September 10, 2021
View timetables for a specific route or month of departure.
Information about codeshare flight with JAL flight number.
Airport procedures and services may vary. Please review the below information when using these services.
JAL Priority Guest Reservations
Passengers with disability, injury, or illness who need additional help from us are asked to contact JAL Priority Guest Reservations after completing reservations.
Please contact FDA if traveling on flight with FDA flight number.
Reservations and Ticket Purchase
Reservations and ticket purchase are accepted on JAL website and by JAL Domestic Reservations.
Seat reservations can be made via the JAL website or the JAL Call Center (Domestic Reservation and Information) up until 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
Seat reservations on the date of travel (less than 24 hours in advance) must be made at the FDA check-in counter.
Only a limited number of seats may be reserved in advance.
JAL (JL) flight number, rather than that of the operating airline, is shown on the e-ticket itinerary & receipt.
Available at FDA check-in counter on the flight.
Please proceed through the security checkpoint at least 20 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure time and be at your boarding gate at least 10 minutes before.
Yamagata,Niigata,Kochi,Kitakyushu and Kagoshima airports starting check-in 60 minutes prior to departure time.
For other airports,please confirm the opening time on FDA website.
- Through check-in between codeshare flight and JAL Group flight is not available.(Baggage can be through checked from the departure airport to the destination. )
- JAL Touch & Go Service are not accepted.
Stand-by is not available.
At least 30 minutes must be allowed for domestic connection to/from these flights.
- Number of item: One bag containing personal belongings (handbag, umbrella, etc.) and one additional bag that meets the following conditions.
- Size: Total outside dimensions within 100cm (W: within 45cm H: within 35cm D: within 20cm)
- Weight: Total weight of both bags not to exceed 10kg
- Number of item: No limit
- Size: within 50cm x 60cm x 120cm
- Weight: Up to 20kg is free of charge for each passenger. (For baggage exceeding 20kg, route-based excess charges will be applied per 1kg.)
- Weight per item must not exceed 32kg.
Oversized baggage such as sports equipment can only be checked if it fits within the aircraft's cargo hold.
- Weather conditions and storage capacity may preclude oversized baggage from being checked.
- Musical instrument cases are not available for rental.
The same baggage rules as JAL operating flights apply.
Travelers who have lounge access through the JMB FLY ON Program or who have a lounge coupon may use the JAL Lounges in the Fukuoka, New Chitose, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, and Sendai Airports. Simply show your boarding pass to a lounge attendant after receiving it at the FDA counter.
- Upper tier members of oneworld frequent flyer program are not eligible for lounge use for FDA is not a member of the oneworld alliance.
- Please check each campaign page for lounge use if you are participating any campaign.
Available for passengers who need assistance on boarding, passengers with babies, and expectant mothers.
JMB FLY ON Program members and oneworld Tier Status holders do not receive priority boarding.
Priority baggage service is not available.
Only FDA Cabin attendants are onboard.
JAL In-flight magazine skyward is available. Please ask a cabin attendant for a copy.
Beverages and other services follow the standards of FDA.
Please contact FDA for details.
Earning Mileage of JAL Mileage Bank
Mileage will be accumulated.
Only usable on flights with a JAL flight number.
Please apply through JAL call center (Domestic Reservation and Information).
- Passenger Facility Charge(PFC) should be paid together on purchasing a flight ticket for an applicable airport listed, and JAL will pay this to the airport management company. Fare amount may change without notice. For details, please check Notification of ticket handling (for purchased ticket).
- The fare (lowest and highest) examples listed above are effective for the dates provided regardless the actual seat or fare availability.
- The number of available seats is limited. The discount fare may not be applicable on some routes, flights and dates.
- SAKITOKU Fares are not applicable for the following routes: Okinawa - Kita Daito / Minami Daito, Kita Daito - Minami Daito, Miyako - Tarama, Ishigaki - Yonaguni.
Please check the fare regulations for more details about the required reservation and purchase deadlines for different departure dates.