- *Inflight meals must be consumed during the flight.
- *Meal will be served 1 hour after take off.
- *Meal for flights departing midnight and JL720 will be served 2 hour and 30 minutes before arrival.
- *Please be reminded that above stated timing of service may change in occasion, such as weather condition.
- DOUBLE "O"
- JAL's Wine Advisors, Mr. Kenichi Ohashi MW (Master of Wine) and wine taster Motohiro Okoshi,
have created original wines for JAL to be served in Premium Economy and Economy Class.
JAL's original wines are blend of five different French wine grape varieties.
Please enjoy attractive rich flavored wine with original designed rabel.
- Japanese Sake
- Japanese Ume-shu (sweet plum wine)
- *Menu is subject to change. We apologize if your preference is not available.
Notice to drivers
Passengers who need to drive after disembarking should kindly refrain from drinking during the flight. Driving under the influence of alcohol is dangerous and legally prohibited.
* Photo may not represent actual product.
- Orange juice
- Apple juice
- Tomato juice
- JAL original drink
"Sky Time Kiwi"
- Mineral water
- Sparking water
- Japanese cooled-green tea "Ayataka"
- Coffee (JAL CAFÉ LINES)
- Green tea
- Black tea