JMB Diamond is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 100,000 FLY ON Points (including 50,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 120 flights (including at least 60 JAL Group flights) and 35,000 FLY ON Points
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JMB Diamond services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JMB Diamond members will be able to enjoy oneworld Emerald services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
All services below will be available until March 31 of the second year following status qualification.
- First Services
- Services that are available to members around one week after status qualification
- Second Services
- Services that are available to members from the arrival of your FLY ON status card
- Third Services
- Services that are available from April 1 of the year following status qualification
- *Third Services are available only to JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members.
- *FLY ON membership cards will arrive around two to three weeks after qualification. Depending on where the member lives and for members living in regions other than Japan, circumstances may dictate that FLY ON status cards will arrive later than planned.
Pre-booking for In-flight Sales on JAL International Flights
When flying on JAL international flights to/from Europe, North America or other eligible flights, you can pre-order your in-flight purchases from our special pre-booking selection for JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members. Once pre-booked, the payment and delivery process will be completed onboard your flight.
In-flight Wi-Fi service
JMB Diamond members will have more opportunities to enjoy our popular in-flight Wi-Fi service.
International Wi-Fi Promotion
JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members will receive In-flight Wi-Fi service promotion codes that can be used for free In-flight Wi-Fi service on international flights.
- *In order to qualify for these promotions, eligible members must register before travel.
- *Members who registered for the promotions offered in the previous service year will need to register again for the current/following service year.
Fly on International Upgrade Awards and Get Miles Back Promotion
FLY ON members who travel on eligible routes in eligible classes of service using International Upgrade Awards will get back a designated number of miles toward the end of the following month.
FLY ON Members only JAL Group Domestic Flight Double FLY ON Points Promotion "for a month of your choice"
Earn double FLY ON Points when you fly on JAL Group domestic flights at fares eligible for mileage accrual during the month specified by you in advance.
- *In order to qualify for these promotions, eligible members must register before travel. Please note that the deadline for promotion registration varies depending on the month you with to specify.
JAL Totteoki-no-Ippin Limited Items
As part of the popular JAL Totteoki-no-Ippin service, special items are available exclusively to JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, and JMB Sapphire members.
Airline Pilot Experience
With 30,000 miles, you can experience a realistic flight simulation from a training cockpit used to train actual pilots.
- *We will notify you once your flight simulator date has been decided.
- *Requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Prepaid Gift Card Promotion at The Shilla Duty Free
During the promotion period until March 31, 2020, JMB Diamond members who present their DIAMOND card and passport at the information desk of the participating The Shilla Duty Free store (in Seoul) will receive a prepaid card worth KRW 10,000.
- Prepaid card desk
- : Gift desk located on Basement 1 of the Seoul store.
- *One prepaid card will be offered one time per eligible member per following offer period:
From April 1 to June 30
From July 1 to September 30
From October 1 to December 31
From January 1 to March 31
- *Prepaid cards are not for sale. Any unused balance cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
Bonus WAON Promotion
During the promotion period until March 31, 2020 (request date), eligible members can redeem 10,000 miles for 12,000 WAON (equivalent to ¥12,000) and receive 2,000 more WAON than the standard 10,000 miles to 10,000 WAON redemption rate.
Eligible members can select their preferred benefit course from among a number of available choices.
JAL Global Club
JMB members who qualify for JMB Sapphire or JMB Diamond will be invited to join JAL Global Club (JGC), an exclusive club designed to cater to the needs of our most experienced travelers. To participate, an annual membership fee is required.
- *Some restrictions apply to JGC membership invitations and JGC enrollment.
- *Employees of airlines or their related companies are not eligible for JGC membership.
- *Please note that a membership invitation may not be sent in some situations.