- *Inflight meals must be consumed during the flight.
- *Meal will be served 1 hour after take off.
- *Meal for flights departing midnight and JL720 will be served 2 hour and 30 minutes before arrival.
- *Please be reminded that above stated timing of service may change in occasion, such as weather condition.
- *Passengers can reserve special inflight allergy-friendly meals in advance.
JAL takes utmost care when preparing meals for passengers with food allergies, however, there may be cases where minute amount of allergens are detected in the meal.
Please ask our cabin attendants if you have any concerns about our allergy information for our inflight meals.
There is a limited amount of information that we can provide during the flight. Please choose your meals at your own discretion.
Services for all classes
Information on this page is about the inflight services on regularly scheduled routes serviced by Japan Airlines.
No information is provided regarding inflight services provided by aircraft and crew members belonging to other airlines.