The paid inflight internet can be used free of charge now.Promotion period:February 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017 (boarding date)
Stay connected on board,a new travel style in the sky.
Enjoy free internet access on our Wi-Fi-equipped
aircraft across Japan.
- *For Nagoya (Chubu) - Okinawa (Naha), Okinawa (Naha) - Miyako / Ishigaki routes, inflight Wi-Fi is available on some flights only. You may check the latest departure and arrival information starting one day prior to departure for the Wi-Fi availability on your flight.
- *Except flights operated by J-AIR/JAC/RAC/HAC flights and international aircrafts.
Following OS and browsers are supported.
|Supported OS, Browser / Model||Mobile Devices / Tablets||Laptops|
Please update your OS and browsers to the latest version.
- *To enjoy video program on J-AIR ,please be connected from browser.
3 steps only! How to connect to Wi-Fi on board
- Before you fly
- Turn on the Airplane Mode before take-off.Turn on the Airplane Mode before take-off.
- On the plane
Equipped with personal screen Connect to "Japan Airlines" Wi-Fi network.
Without Personal Screen Connect to "gogoinflight" Wi-Fi network.
Open an internet browser.
Select "Free Internet" button on the Wi-Fi portal page.
For more details about internet access on domestic flights, please refer to the User Guide.
Inflight entertainment with Wi-Fi connection
- Inflight internet access
- Enjoy Web browsing or check e-mail during your flight.
- Flight map
- Check the real-time status of your flight.
- Free video program streaming is available.
- Check the weather at the destination.
Book JAL domestic flight and use the inflight Wi-Fi for free!
- If you have purchased or exchanged your JMB miles to an inflight Wi-Fi pass before January 31, 2017, you may contact us for the refund.
- Services may not be fully available on some aircrafts.
- As inflight Wi-Fi relies on the use of communications satellites, access to the Internet may be lost or unstable in certain flight status and weather conditions.
- Displaying webpages and downloading or uploading data may take more time than you are accustomed to.
It may also be difficult to establish a connection at times of heavy network access by other users.
For questions regarding this service, including technical problem in connectivity, charge, or request for invoice, please contact the number below.
Equipped with personal screen
Panasonic Avionics Customer Support
Contact by e-mail
Toll-free in Japan (Japanese / English)
- *IP phone is not supported.
For international call (Japanese / English)
- *Phone charges (if any) will be appled to the caller.
Japanese: 9:00-17:30 JST (except Sat., Sun., public holidays, Year End and new Year Holidays)
Without Personal Screen
Gogo Customer Support
Contact by e-mail