In order to ensure safer and more comfortable use of the JAL website, we have confirmed display and operational verification using the following browsers (as of February 9. 2017).
The site may not perform properly in environments other than those noted below.
- *We will work to support the latest versions of each browser to ensure we do not cause you any inconvenience.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- *This site is designed to be compatible for tablet PCs, such as iPad. However, some functions,�such as Flash, may not work properly on�these�devices.
- *The site is not guaranteed to operate on preview releases or beta versions of software, or on full browsers installed on mobile telephones.
- Adobe Flash Player is necessary to view some content on the JAL web site.
- Adobe Flash Player > To download site
- Adobe Reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader) is necessary to view or print PDF files.
- Adobe Reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader) > To download site
Private user information entered into the JAL web site is protected by SSL. No special settings need to be enabled in your browser to use SSL. By using a browser compatible with our security functions, personal information entered by customers, such as their name, address, and telephone number, will automatically be encrypted before transmission. Even in the unlikely event that transmitted data is intercepted by a third party, users need not worry that the content of that data will be able to be read by that third party. A closed padlock in the bottom right portion of your browser indicates that the page uses using SSL-secure transmission.
- *SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a security protocol for transmitting information in an encrypted format over the Internet.
About "SHA-2" SSL Certificate
We are updating the server certificate from "SHA-1" to "SHA-2" so that all the customers can use the services on JAL Website safely. You may not be able to use some of the pages such as Reservations Purchase Function on the JAL Website from the usage environment that does not support "SHA-2" format.
If your PC usage environment corresponds to the main environment given below, please change the usage environment or upgrade the version.
Main usage environment on which JAL Website will not be available
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2 or lower
OS: OS prior to Windows XP SP2
- *About "SHA-2" method
"SHA-2" is a type of server certificate that encrypts the communication so that internet can be used safely. Higher safety is achieved by using advanced encryption method.