The paid inflight internet can be used free of charge now.Promotion period:February 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017 (boarding date)
Stay connected on board,a new travel style in the sky.
Enjoy free internet access on our Wi-Fi-equipped
aircraft across Japan.
- *For Tokyo (Haneda) - Miyako, Okinawa (Naha) - Fukuoka / Miyako / Ishigaki routes, inflight Wi-Fi is available on some flights only. You may check the latest departure and arrival information starting one day prior to departure for the Wi-Fi availability on your flight.
- *Except flights operated by J-AIR/JAC/RAC/HAC flights and international aircrafts.
3 steps only! How to connect to Wi-Fi on board
If you are using for the first time
To connect to inflight internet, you need to create a user account at Gogo*.
We recommend you complete the user registration before boarding to use Wi-Fi on board.
- *Inflight internet access service is provided by Gogo LLC. You may also sign up inflight.
If you already have a Gogo user account, you may check or change your registered information from the following link.
- Before you fly
- Turn on the Airplane Mode before take-off.Turn on the Airplane Mode before take-off.
- On the plane
Connect to "gogoinflight" Wi-Fi network.
Open an internet browser.
Select "FREE INTERNET ACCESS" button on the Wi-Fi portal page.
For more details about internet access on domestic flights, please refer to the User Guide.
Inflight entertainment with Wi-Fi connection
- Inflight internet access
- Enjoy Web browsing or check e-mail during your flight.
- Moving map
- Check the real-time status of your flight.
- Free video program streaming is available.
- Weather infomation.
Book JAL domestic flight and use the inflight Wi-Fi for free!
- If you have purchased or exchanged your JMB miles to an inflight Wi-Fi pass before January 31, 2017, you may contact us for the refund.
- Services may not be fully available on some aircrafts.
- As inflight Wi-Fi relies on the use of communications satellites, access to the Internet may be lost or unstable in certain flight status and weather conditions.
- Displaying webpages and downloading or uploading data may take more time than you are accustomed to.
It may also be difficult to establish a connection at times of heavy network access by other users.
Inflight internet access service is provided by Gogo LLC. For questions regarding this service, including technical problem in connectivity, charge, or request for invoice, please contact the number below.
Gogo Customer Support (9:00-19:00)
Contact by Web Chat
Contact by e-mail
Contact by phone
* Toll Free (IP phone is not supported)