How to change your booking when flight disruption is expected due to bad weather or disaster
- How to change your booking when flight disruption is expected due to bad weather or disaster
- How to change your booking when flight disruption is expected due to aircraft maintenance or other reasons within the our control
Change to other JAL Group flight
Change is permitted ONCE only for fares that do not permit reservation change. (e.g. SAKITOKU, TOKUBIN, etc.)
Making Changes via the JAL Website
You can make changes on the JAL website if you used one of the following fares and payment methods.
- *If you purchased the ticket through a travel agent, please contact them directly.
|Forms of payment||
Cash*1 (Convenience store in Japan, Online transfer, ATM transfer)
e JAL Point, JAL coupon*2
|Deadline for making changes||
Delay: 20 minutes before booked flight's departure time
Cancellation: End of booked flight's departure date
- *1Except at JAL Group Domestic Ticketing Counters (City/Airport)
- *2Except when change includes JAL Coupon refund
Making Changes by Phone or at the Counter
If you are using a fare that does not allow changes via the JAL website or the deadline for changes via the JAL website has passed, please use one of the following methods to make changes before the expiration date.
About fare difference (change to JAL Group flight)open