Inflight Wi-Fi (international routes)
when you fly
You can connect your smartphone, tablet PC and
other Wi-Fi capable devices to internet on our international flights.
- About Wi-Fi on international flights
- Applicable routes
- Applicable classes
- Supported devices
About Wi-Fi on international flights
When flying our international flights, you may connect your smartphone, laptop and other Wi-Fi capable devices to the inflight Wi-Fi.
Connect to the internet onboard, enjoy Web browsing, checking e-mail, updating SNS and more during your flight with us.
- You cannot use VoIP service such as Skype during a flight because of limited communication capacity.
- As the inflight Wi-Fi relies on the use of satellite communications, access to the Internet may be lost or unstable on certain flight routes and due to weather conditions. When connections are lost or become unstable, normal access may not be restored for a period of several minutes to several hours.
- It may take more time to view or download large videos or data which require high-speed Internet connection. It may also be difficult to establish a connection at times of heavy network access by other users.
To find Aircrafts with Inflight Wi-Fi service, Flight search and look for theWi-Fi mark in Schedule column for that flight.
- *Aircrafts with Wi-Fi service are subject to change on the day of departure.
Inquiries about aircraft with inflight Wi-Fi
First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy Class and Economy Class (all classes)
Wi-Fi capable devices (smartphone, tablet PC, laptop, etc.)
|Charge Plan||Connection time*1||Charges||Charges for JALCARD holders*2|
|1-hour Plan||1 hour||US$10.15||US$9.15|
|3-hour Plan||3 hours||US$14.40||US$12.95|
|Flight Plan*3||24 hours||US$18.80||US$16.80|
- *1Connection time is counted upon your initial login.
- *2Payment must be made by JALCARD, JAL USA CARD, or JAL Shanghai Pudong Development Bank credit card.
- *3Flight Plan will be available for international connecting flight within 24 hours. Please note that it is not available in case of different service providers, and ask your cabin attendant with the receipt screen of the flight plan you bought.
- *There are no data limits.
Special offer for First Class passengers
JAL's First Class passengers are entitled to enjoy complimentary internet access onboard.
Please feel free to contact our flight attendants for more details.
Better deals for JAL Mileage Bank members
Please see our FAQ for questions concerning inflight Wi-Fi service.
- Questions about
Inflight Wi-Fi service
- Questions about
the purchase process
- Features and restrictions
Please contact Panasonic Avionics if you have any inquiries.
Your credential may be shared between Panasonic Avionics and T-Mobile. Each of company shall comply the privacy protection.
Contact by e-mail
Contact by phone
Toll-free in Japan (Japanese)
* IP phone is not supported.
For international call (Japanese/English)
* Phone charges (if any) will be applied to the caller.
Japanese: 9:00-17:30 JST (except Sat., Sun., public holidays, Year End and new Year Holidays)
To find Aircrafts with Inflight Wi-Fi service,
Flight search and look for theWi-Fi mark in Schedule column for that flight.