Codeshare Flights with Amakusa Airlines
Services on codeshare flights with aircraft and crew provided by partner airlines follow the
standards of those airlines.
Fukuoka - Amakusa, Kumamoto - Amakusa, Osaka (Itami) - Kumamoto
View timetables for a specific route or month of departure.
Information about codeshare flight with JAL flight number.
Airport procedures and services may vary. Please review the below information when using these services.
JAL Priority Guest Reservations
Passengers with disability, injury, or illness who need additional help from us are asked to contact JAL Priority Guest Reservations after completing reservations.
Please contact AMX if traveling on flight with AMX flight number.
Reservations and Ticket Purchase
Reservations and ticket purchase are accepted on JAL website and by JAL Domestic Reservations.
Seat reservations can be made via the JAL website or the JAL Call Center (Domestic Reservation and Information) up until 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Seat reservations on the date of travel (less than 60 minutes in advance) must be made at the AMX check-in counter. Only a limited number of seats may be reserved in advance.
JAL (JL) flight number, rather than that of the operating airline, is shown on the e-ticket itinerary & receipt.
Available at Amakusa Airlines check-in counter on the flight date starting from 60 minutes*1 prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
Please proceed through the security checkpoint at least 20 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure time and be at your boarding gate at least 10 minutes before.
- *1 Osaka (Itami) starting from 75 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
- *Through check-in between codeshare flight and JAL Group flight is not available.(Baggage can be through checked from the departure airport to the destination. )
- *JAL Touch & Go Service are not accepted.
Stand-by is not available.
Minimum Connecting Time
At least 30 minutes must be allowed for domestic connection to/from these flights.
- carry-on baggage
- Number of item: One bag containing personal belongings (handbag, umbrella, etc.) and one additional bag that meets the following conditions.
- Size: Total outside dimensions within 100cm (W: within 45cmﾗH: within 35cmﾗD: within 20cm)
- Weight: Total weight of both bags not to exceed 10kg
- checked baggage
- Number of item: No limit
- Size: within 50cm x 60cm x 120cm
- Weight: Up to 20kg is free of charge for each passenger. (For baggage exceeding 20kg, route-based excess charges will be applied per 1kg.)
- *Weight per item must not exceed 32kg.
Oversized baggage such as sports equipment can only be checked if it fits within the aircraft's cargo hold.
- *Weather conditions and storage capacity may preclude oversized baggage from being checked.
- *Musical instrument cases are not available for rental.
Travelers who have lounge access through the JMB FLY ON Program or who have a lounge coupon may use the JAL Lounges in the Fukuoka, Osaka (Itami), and Kumamoto Airports. Simply show your boarding pass to a lounge attendant after receiving it at the AMX counter.
- *Upper tier members of oneworld frequent flyer program are not eligible for lounge use for AMX is not a member of the oneworld alliance.
- *Please check each campaign page for lounge use if you are participating any campaign.
Available for passengers who need assistance on boarding, passengers with babies, and expectant mothers.
JMB FLY ON Program members and oneworld Tier Status holders do not receive priority boarding.
Priority Baggage Service
Priority baggage service is not available.
Only AMX Cabin attendants are onboard.
JAL In-flight magazine skyward is available. Please ask a cabin attendant for a copy.
Beverages and other services follow the standards of AMX.
Lost & Found
Please contact AMX call center for details.
Earning Mileage of JAL Mileage Bank
Mileage will be accumulated.
Domestic Award Tickets
Only usable on flights with a JAL flight number.
Please apply through JAL call center (Domestic Reservation and Information).