RAC Round-Trip Fare
This fare type is available to Okinawa Remote Island discount card holders age 3 and older for the routes specified on the card.
The fare can be used on the designated route if the traveler returns to the point of departure within 60 days of the outbound flight and during the ticket's period of validity.
When purchasing tickets or checking in,you must present either the required discount card or certificate to receive the discount.
Please contact JAL call center (JAL Reservation & Information) for further instructions about registering passenger information.
Okinawa (Naha) - Minami Daito, Kita Daito; Minami Daito - Kita Daito; Miyako - Tarama
March 31 - October 26, 2019
October 27, 2019 - March 28, 2020
March 29 - October 24, 2020
From 9:30 am, 330 days before the departure date,until the departure date.
Tickets are valid on the ticket issuance date and remain valid for 1 year from the next day of ticket issuance date.
- *However, once the outbound flight is complete, the fare is valid for 60 days only.
Reserved tickets are valid only for the specified reserved flight. If you do not plan to board the reserved flight, please change or cancel your reservation prior to departure time. (Tickets not changed or canceled by departure time cannot be used.)
Ticket purchase deadline
Tickets must be purchased within three days of reservation.
- * If the date of reservation is within two days of the date of travel, tickets must be purchased by the date of travel. (They can be purchased at the airport.)
Reservation changes are permitted.
- * Travelers and routes may not be changed, nor may routes be reversed.
- * Please ensure changes are made at least 15 minutes prior to the reserved flight's departure.
- * If a change in reservation causes the fare to increase over the original fare, the fare difference must be paid.
- *If you purchase a One-Way Fare ticket and later wish to add a return flight and apply the RAC Round-Trip Fare, please contact the JAL call center (JAL Reservation & Information).
Cancellations must be made at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time of the reserved flight.
Refunds and cancellations of purchased tickets are subject to designated handling charges.
The deadline to receive a refund is 10 days from the day after the ticket expires.
Economy: Available for reservation
Class J: Not applicable
First Class: Not applicable
Mileage accumulation rate
RAC Round-Trip Fare: 75%
- It cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted fares.
- When reserving via the JAL website, please select "One-Way Fare" and complete the reservation, then contact the JAL call center (JAL Reservation & Information) to request the RAC Round-Trip Fare.
- Customers cannot use the JAL Touch & Go boarding unless they present their certificate at the time of purchase.