Registration of Digital Arrival Card (MDAC)
Registration is mandatory for all passengers arriving from December 1, 2023.
Registration within 3 days before your arrival in Malaysia.
- Malaysian nationality
- Transit to third country without entering Malaysia
- Malaysian Permanent Resident
- Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS) holder
Information for Business Class passengers about Priority Lane (Business Lane)
- Upon presentation of a boarding pass, Business Class passengers are able to use Priority Lane (Business Lane) through Immigration. Information sheets will be handed out on the aircraft.
- The Priority Lane (Business Lane) is located near the center of Immigration. (There are signs saying "BUSINESS".)
Information about Auto Gate
All passport holder of these countries are eligible to use the Auto Gate : Japan , Australia , South Korea , USA , Brunei , New Zealand , UK ,Germany , Saudi Arabia and Singapore
However , you will not be able to use the Auto Gate because you will need to register your passport information only the first time.
Please complete your Digital Arrival Card registration within 3 days before your arrival in Malaysia and inform the immigration officer at a manned counter of your request for Auto Gate registration during the immigration procedure.
After registration , you can use the Auto Gate by registering your Digital Arrival Card within 3 days of each arrival.