NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Terminal 2International flights operated by JAL depart from and arrive at Terminal 2.
- For customers connecting from JAL international flights to JAL codeshare flights operated by Jetstar Japan (Terminal 3), please use inter-terminal bus opearted by Narita Airport (approximately 4 minute ride).
- Check-in for all codeshare flights in Narita is at operating carrier's counter. Please check in advance the location of the counter and the terminal of operating carrier.
- For a Codeshare flight
- 60minutes-Faster connecting at Narita airport Terminal 2!
- Please refer to the official NAA Narita International Airport website for the departure and arrival terminal of the connecting airline company.
- Narita International Airport official website
Domestic ⇒ International transfer
Transferring from Jetstar Japan Codeshare flight to JAL International flight (between Terminal 3 and 2)
For Terminal 2, please use shuttle bus from 1st floor, or walk access corridor (approx. 500m) from 2nd floor of Terminal 3.
- Minimum connecting time:115min (Domestic⇒International)
International ⇒ Domestic transfer
Transferring from JAL International flight to Jetstar Japan Codeshare flight (between Terminal 2 and 3)
Please collect all baggage upon arrival at NRT, and proceed to Jetstar Japan Domestic counter (*1) at 2nd floor of Terminal 3.
(*1) From 2hours until 30minutes before the departure
- For Terminal 3, please use shuttle bus from #1 bus stop, or walk access corridor (approx. 500m) both from arrival floor of Terminal 2.
Lounge facility is not available in Terminal 3 and Sakura Lounge in Terminal 2 is also not accessible.
- Minimum connecting time:115min (International ⇒ Domestic)