TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Guests using an exclusive counter for transit from international flights to JAL Group domestic flights within the International terminal Building should arrive at least 45 minutes before the departure time of domestic flights.
- Domestic to international transfers
- International to domestic transfers
- International to international transfers
Domestic to international transfers
STEP1Domestic arrivals (Arrive at North Wing, South Wing)
Domestic arrivals terminal 1, level 1
STEP2Inter-terminal free shuttle bus level 1 (arrivals), bus stop 8
Please ride on the green bus.
* There is another bus traveling to the domestic terminal, so please take care to catch the correct one.
STEP3Arrive at international terminal, level 1
STEP4Go to level 3, international departures
- The approximate transfer time is 60 minutes.
- If you have not checked your baggage through to your international flight, please collect it from the domestic baggage claim area, and take it to the international terminal.
- You can also connect between terminals using the Tokyo Monorail or the Keihin Kyuko line. You can ride for free using tickets obtained from the Haneda Airport Information Desk.
International to domestic transfers
STEP1International arrivals International terminal, level 2
STEP2JAL domestic transfers counter level 2 (arrivals)
Check-in for your domestic flight and baggage.
Opening hours of the domestic transfers counter
04:45-08:30, 09:30-11:30, 12:45-20:20
- *Hours are subject to change depending on flight conditions.
- *Check-in and baggage check-in for domestic transfers can only be carried out on the day of departure. Thank you for your understanding.
- *Check-in baggages are accepted by 45minutes prior to departure time at the transfers counter. After that time, baggages can be checked-in only at the domestic terminal-1. No baggage transport service available between the terminals.
- *Please check the operational hours of JAL domestic transfers bus at the transfers counter.
- *You can connect between the terminals using the inter-terminal free shuttle bus, Tokyo Monorail or Keihin Kyuko line even in off-operational hours of "JAL domestic transfers bus".
STEP3Domestic transfer security inspection area level 2 (arrivals)
STEP4Domestic transfers bus
To the JAL domestic transfers bus stop
STEP5Domestic terminal 1
- The approximate transfer time is 70 minutes.
- All passengers who arrive at Haneda airport must clear the customs inspection at Haneda.Please pick up all of your checked baggage at the baggage claim area and then proceed to the customs inspection.After the clearance of the customs inspection, please go to the connection service counter for Japan domestic flight located in the arrival lobby to check in your baggage.
- Passengers who have checked through to their JAL domestic flight and have no baggage to check in do not need to use the transfers counter. Please proceed directly to the domestic transfer security inspection area in the international terminal.
- When using the inter-terminal free shuttle bus, Tokyo Monorail, or Keihin Kyuko line, passengers are requested to clear the security check point in the domestic terminal1 by 20 minutes prior to departure time.
- For Tokyo Monorail or Keihin Kyuko line, free tickets are available at the information counter on the arrival lobby of the international terminal. No tickets required for the inter-terminal free shuttle bus.
International to international transfers
- After arrival, please check in for your connecting flight at the international transfers counter just before Immigration. Then proceed through the entrance next to the counter to a security inspection area for transit passengers before making your way to departures on level 3.
- If you already completed check-in to your final destination at your departure airport, you do not need to visit the transfers counter. Please proceed directly to the security inspection area for transit passengers.