Ticket purchase deadline
Ticket purchase deadline is subject to the fare type. Reservation without payment by the ticket purchase deadline will be cancelled without prior notice.
Please check the purchase deadline of your reservation on the "Booking completed" page.
*You may check the latest status of your booking or purchase your ticket through Manage booking (domestic).
Ticket purchase deadline for fares WITHOUT reservation deadline
Ticket must be purchased within 3 days of the date of booking (except some fares).
Example) Departure date: April 7, reservation date: April 1
- *If your reservation is made on 2 days before or on the departure date, you may purchase the ticket before departure. (You may also purchase at the airport.)
For fares WITH specific reservation deadline
Within 3 days from the reservation date.
If the booking deadline for the fare is within three days of the booking date, the booking deadline will serve as the purchase deadline.
- *If multiple flights are reserved in the same booking, the shortest purchase deadline will apply.
- *JMB Companion Fare must be purchased within the reservation date.
Q&A about purchase deadlineQ&A List
- How can I purchase a Japan domestic flight ticket?
- I have purchased a ticket, but did not receive a comfirmation e-mail. Is my purchase completed?
- I would like to purchase my reserved ticket at the airport on the day of departure. Is that possible?
- I am a JMB member. Can I make reservation with SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare online before they go on sale?