How to display receipt online
The Web Receipt Display Service is only available in Japanese currently. You may follow the guide below to use this service.
The Web Receipt Display Service can be used if you purchased your ticket on the JAL website, by telephone, at a JAL Group Domestic Ticket Counter, or at a convenience store. Receipts for ticket prices that exclude First Class and Class J charges can also be displayed(*).
- (*) Applicable to ticket paid (purchased/reissued) by November 15, 2017.
- *Customers must check for themselves whether a printout of the screen displayed by this service can be used for accounting purposes.
STEP1 To Display your Purchase History
Customers who have already reserved or purchased a domestic route ticket should place the cursor on the (A) button and then click on the (B) button (second from the right) from the displayed menu.
- *You can also proceed to the receipt screen from the button below.
[Domestic Flights HOME]
STEP2 Search your Purchase History
Enter the passenger name (A: last name, B: first name) and the order number (C), and then click on the red button (D) on the bottom right to search your purchase history.
- *Please contact Domestic Reservationsif you do not know the Order Number.
[Search Purchase History]
STEP3Select from your Purchase History to display receipt
Confirm the details (B-E) and then click on the button (A) on the left to select your history.
[Purchase History Search Results]
- Settlement date
- Settlement amount
- Departure date, segment
- Reference number
STEP4 Confirm details of your Purchase History
Confirm the details (A-G) and then click on the button (H) on the bottom right to proceed to Receipt Screen.
[Purchase History Details]
- Settlement date
- Flight information
- Passenger name
- Ticket price for (C)
- Companion's Name
- Ticket price for (E)
- Total purchase amount
STEP5Enter Addressee Name and Select Items to Display
Select and enter the required items (A-E) and then click on the button (F) on the bottom right to Display Receipt.
[Enter Addressee Name and Select Items to Display]
- Addressee name (can be left blank)
- Display receipt for selected passenger
- Display receipt for selected segment
- Place checkmark if you do not wish to include Class J and First Class charges(*).
(*) Applicable to ticket paid (purchased/reissued) by November 15, 2017.
- Place checkmark if you do not wish to display flight details.
Your receipt will be displayed. Please print your receipt using the print function on your browser.
- This section will not be displayed if (E) is checked on the previous page.
- Customers should check for themselves whether this self-print receipt format is accepted for accounting use or not.
- The following receipt cannot be displayed online. Please contact us (Domestic Reservation and Information) for further assistance.
- Receipts for Okinawa to/from Kitadaito via Minamidaito, or Okinawa to/from Minamidaito via Kitadaito route tickets transfering on the same day.
- Receipts of Bank transfer handling charge which incurred when you refund your ticket after paying in cash.