Discount for the Disabled
Discount for the Disabled includes First Class Discount for the Disabled, Class J Discount for the Disabled and Discount for the Disabled.
This fare type is available to customers aged 12 and older who has the following certificate or handbook, and one caregiver traveling on the same flight
- Physical disability certificate
- War disabled person's identification booklet
- Medical rehabilitation handbook
- Mental disability certificate
- * Parents/guardians of disabled children (aged 3 to 11) are eligible for this fare even if the child uses a different fare.
- * Parents/guardians of disabled children who do not use a seat (aged 0-2) are not eligible for this fare.
When purchasing tickets and boarding, please present either the certificate required for the discount or a JALCARD or JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) card with the required personal information. If no certificate or card is presented, the discount will not be applied.
Please contact JAL call center (JAL Reservation & Information) for further instructions about registering passenger information.
All domestic routes operated by the JAL Group
March 28 - October 30, 2021
October 31, 2021 - March 26, 2022
March 27 - October 29, 2022
From 9:30 am, 330 days before the departure date,until the departure date.
Tickets are valid on the ticket issuance date and remain valid for 1 year from the next day of ticket issuance date.
Reserved tickets are valid only for the specified reserved flight. Please change or cancel your reservation prior to departure time if you do not plan to board the reserved flight. (Tickets not changed or canceled by departure time cannot be used to fly.)
Ticket purchase deadline
Tickets must be purchased within three days of reservation.
- * If the date of reservation is within two days of the date of travel, tickets must be purchased by the date of travel. (They can be purchased at the airport.)
Reservation changes are permitted.
- * Travelers and routes may not be changed, nor may routes be reversed.
- * Please ensure changes are made at least 20 minutes prior to the reserved flight's departure.
- * If a change in reservation causes the fare to increase over the original fare, the fare difference must be paid.
A charge will be applied for changes to Class J or First Class at the departure airport on the date of travel.
Travelers to/from Tokyo (Haneda/Narita), Osaka (Itami/Kansai/Kobe), and Fukuoka (Fukuoka/Kitakyushu) may choose either airport as their point of departure/arrival.
Cancellations must be made at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time of the reserved flight.
The deadline to receive a refund is 10 days from the day after the ticket expires.
Economy: Available for reservation
Class J: Available for reservation and same-day upgrade
First Class: Available for reservation and same-day upgrade
Mileage accumulation rate
Discount for the Disabled: 100%
Class J Discount for the Disabled: 110%
First Class Discount for the Disabled: 150%
- It cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted fares.
- Customers who reserve and purchase tickets without registering their personal information in advance cannot use the JAL Touch & Go boarding unless they present their certificate at the time of purchase.
- For passengers who have difficulty walking or need a wheelchair, please contact JAL call center (JAL Reservation & Information).
- For passengers who require medical equipment onboard or at the airport, please contact JAL Priority Guest Reservation & Information.
Select route and date to check fares
- *Past fares may be searched up to one year prior to today's date.
- *Some flights may not be searchable due to flight number changes. Please contact the JAL call center (JAL Reservation & Information) for details.