- One adult may accompany up to two infants.
However, travelers who are pregnant and due to give birth within 28 days may accompany only one infant age 0 to 1. In such cases, a seat must be purchased for the infant (the Child Fare will apply), and the infant must sit in a child seat *.
- JAL requires a reservation in advance to use a child seat. Please contact the JAL reservation center (International Reservation and Information) for details.
- If an adult accompanies two infants, the Child Fare will apply to one of the infants.
- Newborns age 7 days or less may not fly. Infants must be 8 days or older to fly.
- Because each flight can only accommodate a limited number of infants, infant reservations may not always be available.
- Children age 0 to 1 must be accompanied onboard by a traveler age 16 or older.
- If a child traveler will reach his or her 2nd birthday during a trip that includes a flight operated by another carrier, please contact the JAL reservation center (International Reservation and Information).
- If you accompany a child under 2 years of age, you can not book flights opearted by Alaska Airlines including codeshare flights marketed by other carriers.