Boarding certificates cannot be issued via the JAL website in the following situations. Please contact the JAL call center (Domestic Reservation and Information) and provide your booking details (boarding date, flight number, booking number, passenger names, Order Number, etc.).
- Ticket issued via "JAL ONLINE(for corporate)".
- Irregularity occurred in flight (flight cancelled or aborted, destination changed, etc.)
- Ticket status is other than "Used"
- More than 1 year elapsed since ticket purchase date
- If you change the reservation for the rest of the sectors after boarding some of the sectors (only the certificates for the sectors already boarded cannot be issued)
- Boarding certificate could not be issued on JAL website for any other reason