JAL International Award Tickets
On/After April 1, 2019, reservations for International flight will be accepted from 10:00 am (JST), 360 days prior to departure.
More convenience and accessibility. Redesigned JAL International Award Tickets.
To customers with award tickets booked/issued on/before December 3, 2018.
Ticket Service Fee amount for International Award Tickets will be changed on/after December 19, 2018.
Some services are temporarily unavailable at the moment on the JAL website. Please see the following page for the details.
JMB News & Special Offers
What are JAL International Award Tickets?
JAL International Award Tickets allow you to redeem your miles for travel on JAL international flights. Awards can be redeemed starting at 7,500 miles for one-way travel and 15,000 miles for round-trip travel.
International routes on the following JAL Group airlines are eligible for award tickets.
- Japan Airlines (JAL)
- *When the itinerary includes Japan domestic sectors, Japan Airlines (JAL)/Transocean Air (JTA) domestic routes are eligible for award tickets.
Japan Air Commuter (JAC), Ryukyu Air Commuter (RAC), and code-share flights operated by other airlines (such as Jetstar Japan, Fuji Dream Airlines or Amakusa Airlines) are not eligible.
- *For Japan domestic sectors included in international awards tickets, Japan domestic First Class and Class J are not available.
- *JAL International Award Tickets are not available on codeshare flights operated by other airlines.
- *Sectors where JAL Group airlines do not have traffic rights are not eligible.
- *To comply with U.S. transportation rules, itineraries* between two cities in the U.S. (including Hawaii and Guam) via Japan must include at least one international flight that is operated by a U.S. carrier.
For more information, please contact the JMB Center/ JMB Award Reservations Desk.
- *Including itineraries regarded as "via Japan" by U.S. authorities.
- *Some flights may be canceled or operate only on certain days or during certain seasons.
- *Other sectors may not be eligible. Non eligible flights and routes are subject to change without prior notice.