JAL International Award Tickets
On/After April 1, 2019, reservations for International flight will be accepted from 10:00 am (JST), 360 days prior to departure.
More convenience and accessibility. Redesigned JAL International Award Tickets.
To customers with award tickets booked/issued on/before December 3, 2018.
Some services are temporarily unavailable at the moment on the JAL website. Please see the following page for the details.
JMB News & Special Offers
- *The total mileage required for round-trip travel is the sum of the mileage required for the associated one-way journeys.
- *Different classes of service can be involved in one journey, with the exception of First Class. First Class can only be combined with First Class.
- *Separate terms and conditions may apply to promotions that offer award tickets for fewer miles than the required base miles.
- *Awards issued for children and infants who occupy their own seat require the same mileage as those issued for adults. However, awards for infants sharing a seat with an adult will be issued at 10% of the applicable adult mileage level. This infant mileage level will apply only when the accompanying adult travels on the same award type.
- *Taxes, charges and various handling fees including airport departure and arrival taxes, airport usage fees, fuel surcharges and insurance surcharges applicable for JAL international award tickets will be collected from the JMB member or the user of the award.
Award tickets are valid for the reserved flight only.
Failure to travel on the reserved flight and date will result in forfeiture of the award. In this case, mileage will not be refunded and the award cannot be changed to a different award.