JMB Diamond is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 100,000 FLY ON Points (including 50,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 120 flights (including at least 60 JAL Group flights) and 35,000 FLY ON Points
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JMB Diamond services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JMB Diamond members will be able to enjoy oneworld Emerald services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
- First Services:
- Services that are available to members from around one week after status qualification until March 31 of the second year following status qualification
- *FLY ON membership cards will arrive around two to three weeks after qualification. Depending on where the member lives and for members living in regions other than Japan, circumstances may dictate that FLY ON status cards will arrive later than planned.
JMB Diamond members will receive bonus miles for every JAL Group, American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia flight traveled during the JMB Diamond eligibility period. To qualify, flights must be flown with fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual.
Accumulation rate based on purchased fare
Accumulation rate based on FLY ON membership level
- JAL Group flights: 130%
- American Airlines flights: 130%
- British Airways flights: 100%
- Iberia flights: 100%
- *Mile-Up Bonus is not awarded in conjunction with bonus miles awarded to JALCARD holders or bonus miles awarded to JAL Global Club members. Members who are eligible for this mile-up bonus and other bonus mileage benefits will be credited with the most favorable bonus mileage rate.
Suspension of Mileage Expiration
As a general rule, JMB mileage is valid until the end of the 36th month after the flight (transaction) date. For JMB Diamond members, this mileage expiration will be suspended throughout the JMB Diamond membership eligibility period - meaning that your miles will not expire during this period.
- *Suspension of mileage expiration will take effect from miles that would normally expire at the end of the month following the month of membership status qualification.
- *When your FLY ON status changes from JMB Diamond to another membership level, all mileage in your account at that time will be valid until the end of the 36th month after the date of the membership status change.