CHARLES DE GAULLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTFlights operated by JAL depart from and
arrive at Terminal 2E.
Updated : 2020/4/2
- Passengers transferring to oneworld member airlines
- Passengers transferring from oneworld member airlines to Japan Airlines
- Minimum Connecting Time (Approximate)
The departure terminal depends on the connecting flight. After arrival, please check the departure terminal of your connecting flight on the information board.
When transferring to a domestic flight or a flight within the Schengen Zone (excluding certain countries), please carry out immigration procedures at Charles de Gaulle Airport before proceeding to the departure terminal for your connecting flight.
Usually Japan Airlines is operating at Terminal 2E Gate K, but please reconfirm the day of your departure
Terminal guidance of oneworld member airlines
●=oneworld member airlines
Except for the above airlines, please check below.
Passengers transferring to oneworld member airlines
The following oneworld member airlines are found at Charles de Gaulle International Airport:
- American Airlines (AA)
- British Airways (BA)
- Cathay Pacific (CX)
- Finnair (AY)
- Royal Jordanian (RJ)
- LATAM Airlines (LA)
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Japan Airlines (JL) passengers connecting onto oneworld member airline flights should receive a boarding pass for the oneworld member airline flight upon departure from Japan.
- If you do not have your connecting boarding pass, please proceed to the departure terminal for your connecting flight and carry out the check-in procedure at the connecting airline's transfer counter.
Please collect your checked baggage at the "final destination" recorded on the baggage claim tag you received upon departure. If you did not check your baggage through to your final destination, you will need to complete arrival procedures into France at the arrival terminal, collect your baggage, and then proceed to the terminal for your departure flight where you will need to check the baggage in again at the departures counter for your connecting airline.
Moving between terminals
Japan Airlines (JL) flights arrive at Charles de Gaulle International Airport Terminal 2E.
oneworld member airline terminals
|British Airways (BA), Cathay Pacific (CX), Royal Jordanian (RJ),American Airlines (AA)||Terminal 2A|
|Finnair (AY)||Terminal 2D|
Moving around before Immigration
- Blue shuttle bus around Terminal 2
- 2E (Gate K) → 2C/A → 2B → 2F/E (Gate L) → 2E (Gate M) → 2E (Gate K)
- Yellow shuttle bus around Terminal 2
- 2G → 2E (Gate M) → 2E (Gate L) → 2E (Gate K) → 2G
- Green shuttle bus to Terminal 1
- 2A/C → Terminal 1
Moving around after Immigration
- Terminal 2 shuttle bus
- N1: 2E → Car Park → 2F → TGV Station → 2D → 2B → 2A → 2C → 2E
- N2: 2F → 2G → 2F
- Monorail to Terminal 1 CDGVAL
- TGV Station → PX → Terminal 3 → PR → Terminal 1
At Charles de Gaulle International Airport, you will find the following oneworld lounges.
American Airlines (AA)
|Admirals Club||Between Terminal 2A and 2C, Level 2|
Cathay Pacific (CX)
|First and Business class lounge||Between Terminal 2A and 2C, Level 2|
- *In order to use a oneworld member airline lounge, you need to show a oneworld membership card with "elite status".
(If you are unable to present the card, you will not be admitted to the lounge.)
- Please see the terminal map to find the locations of the two lounges above.
- Please see for more information on the rules (eligibility) for using the two lounges above.
Codeshare flights with Air France
- Terminal 2F:
Barcelona / Stockholm / Warsaw / Lyon / Nice / Munich / Berlin / Hamburg / Copenhagen / Prague / Marseille / Toulouse
- Terminal 2G:
- *Air France (AF) uses 2E,2F,2G. As the terminal is different depending on the destination, please be sure to check the TV monitors located around the terminal buildings.
- Transfers to Orly Airport
- If you are transferring to Orly Airport, please carry out immigration procedures at Charles de Gaulle Airport. Baggage cannot be checked through, so please allow plenty of time. The bus stop for Orly Airport is located. The bus runs every 30 minutes and the travel time is 70-80 minutes. Fare: Adult (+12) internet/counter EUR22.00 (On board from driver:EUR23.00) Child (4-11) any case EUR13.00
- Transfers to the TGV
- After Immigration, please travel on foot to the TGV Station.
Passengers transferring from oneworld member airlines to Japan Airlines
Passengers transferring from oneworld member airlines to Japan Airlines should receive a boarding pass for flight JL46 at the departure airport. (*)
- *Passengers connecting between JAL ⇔ oneworld flights (including oneworld and JAL codeshare flights), will be issued a boarding pass for their connecting flight on departure. However, system issues can sometimes mean that the connecting boarding pass cannot be issued. In this event, you will need to carry out check-in procedures again at the connecting airport.
If you are connecting from an airport within Europe and you checked your baggage through to your final destination at your departure point, you do not need to collect your baggage at Charles de Gaulle International Airport.
Air France L'ESPACE Lounge
After going through the baggage inspection area (security check), please turn left and take the elevator to level 1.
- For more information about this lounge, please check below.
- Please see here for rules (eligibility) on using the Japan Airlines Lounge.
Even if you have a boarding pass, you need to present your passport information to the Immigration Bureau in advance of your flight, so please approach the counter or a boarding gate official.
Minimum Connecting Time (Approximate)
|JAL (Terminal 2E)||Terminal 2ABCDEF||90 minutes
(JAL → British Airways (BA) only: 180 minutes)
|Terminal 2G||120 minutes|
|Terminal 3||180 minutes|
- Please be aware that transfer times can sometimes be longer.
- Depending on the connecting airline, connecting times may be longer than those listed above.
- For more information, please contact the Japan Airlines Reservations Center.