Osaka International Airport (Itami) Domestic Lounge
- Most of the lounge area faces windows to provide an open, scenic view of the runways.
- The new lounges offer high quality, sophisticated areas with a modern touch, incorporating textures of Japanese materials and traditional crafts originating in Kansai.
- A cozy layout that is suitable whether traveling on business or for leisure Each seat is spacious and functional with ample space for storing bags.
Mr. Ryu Kosaka
Born in 1960, Tokyo, he graduated from the architecture department of Musashino Art University and entered Nomura Co., Ltd. He is currently the creative director of A.N.D. (Aoyama Nomura Design) within Nomura's commercial space department. He has worked on several high-profile restaurants and hotels, including the Mandarin Oriental Tokyo Main Dining Room, and the environmental design for the Shin-Marunouchi Building. In the last few years his activities has been expanded to foreign countries.
Mr. Hironori Takeuchi
Born in Chiba in 1982. Graduated Musashino Art University. In 2011, joined NOMURA Co., Ltd. Has Designed many luxury spaces, including JAL’s international lounge at Tokyo Haneda Airport, W Guangzhou- FEI, LEXUS MEETS…HIBIYA.
- JAL's exclusive domestic lounge reopens to offer a superlatively relaxing atmosphere.
- Light meals served throughout the day.
- Renovated with a brand new interior design for optimal rest, relaxation and comfort.
- the lounge has expanded in space.
Title: Kusho – Writings in the Air: Reversible Rotation in Black and White with Cranes – Itami, Blue Light, Day and Night
Ultrasubjective Space is logically perceived to rotate equally in both the left and right directions whereas all kusho works of art rotate only in one direction. Therefore, your consciousness will read the character from the left or right direction. Kusho is calligraphy in the air. The deep, fast, and powerful black ink traces gives a new interpretation as it reconstructs the character three-dimensionally in space. The logical structure of TeamLab’s Ultrasubjective Space becomes two dimensional. In other words, the calligraphy wanders both back and forth between a flat plane and solid body. This work brightens up with the sun rise and darkens when the sun sets. During the night it glitters in blue light.
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," their aim is to achieve a balance between art, science, technology and creativity.