Haneda Airport Domestic Lounge
Use the lounge how you want to.
Three different areas to suit your various needs: Bar, Library, Private & Relax.
The "Private & Relax" area ensures privacy as if it was your own room.
Finish your work
The "Library" area offers a space for working on your computer, reading newspapers, or quietly spending time as you wish.
Panoramic views throughout
Almost all the areas face the windows on the third floor (departure floor on Floor 2), offering a panoramic view of departing and arriving aircraft and the new international terminal.
Showers for freshening up
Five shower booths are available on both the South and North sides of the lounge, so you can refresh your trip. (open to all guests admitted to the lounge)
Produced by Japanese specialists
- Operational Coordination: TRANSIT GENERAL OFFICE
- Basic plan & overall design: Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Construction: Azusa Sekkei Co., Ltd.
- Library direction: Yoshitaka Haba of BACH
- Kid痴 Lounge direction: Kodomo BEAMS
- Artwork curation: Shiraishi Contemporary Art
- Toilets and showers: TOTO
- Smoking room courtesy of: Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Massage chairs courtesy of: Family INADA