Transit Fare includes Class J Transit Fare 7, 28, Transit Fare 7, 28.
This fare type is available to customers aged 3 and older traveling on specific routes (2 segments) on the same day with a connection. The 2 segments must be reserved and purchased together.
Please refer to the press release for eligible routes.
Transit Fare 7
March 28 - June 30, 2021
dates: April 1 - 27, May 6 - June 30, 2021.
Transit Fare 28
March 28 - June 30, 2021
dates: March 28 - April 27, May 6 - June 30, 2021.
|Fare||Reservation accepted from||Reservation accepted by|
|Transit Fare 28||The start date for reservations will be announced in a press release.||28 days before the departure date|
|Transit Fare 7||7 days before the departure date|
Valid only on the flight reserved.
Ticket purchase deadline
Within 3 days from the reservation date.
- *Although you could hold your reservation for 3 days, the reservation deadline is the purchase deadline based on the rules of the fare you selected.
- *When reserving multiple flights on a single itinerary, the shortest purchase deadline among them will apply.
Changes to reservations are not permitted.
Rebooking on another flight at the departure airport on the date of travel is not allowed even if there are empty seats on that flight.
A charge will be applied for changes to Class J or First Class at the departure airport on the date of travel.
Cancellations must be made at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time of the reserved flight.
Refunds and cancellations of purchased tickets are subject to designated handling charges.
The deadline to receive a refund is 10 days from the day after the ticket expires.
Refunds cannot be given for a partially completed flight itinerary.
Economy: Available for reservation
Class J: Available for reservation and same-day upgrade
First Class: Not available for reservation. Available for same-day upgrade
Mileage accumulation rate
Transit Fare 7, 8: 100%
Class J Transit Fare 7, 8: 110%
- It cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted fares.
- This fare may not be available on all routes, dates, and flights.
- When making Transit Fare reservations for adults and children (aged 3 to 11) at the same time, the Child Fare will automatically be applied if it is lower than the Transit Fare.
- When a Transit Fare is selected on the JAL website, the lowest Transit Fare available at that time will automatically be applied regardless of which fare is selected.
Please refer to the press release for fares.