Medium- and long-distance routes serviced by JAL
Europe, U.S., Australia, and Southeast Asia routes
- *Service not available for breakfasts on flights departing at night.
- *Service not available for Extra scheduled flights and Charter flights.(except for some flights)
- *Please refer to the below link for more details on the flight suspension, reduction of flight frequency and schedule change regarding the Novel Coronavirus.
Route Flight Number Honolulu JL071, JL072, JL073, JL074, JL783, JL784, JL785, JL786, JL791, JL792, JL793, JL794 Kona JL770, JL779
Route Flight Number San Francisco JL001, JL002, JL057, JL058 Los Angeles JL015, JL016, JL060, JL061, JL062, JL069 Seattle JL067, JL068 San Diego JL065, JL066 Chicago JL009, JL010 Dallas JL011, JL012 New York JL003, JL004, JL005, JL006 Boston JL007, JL008 Vancouver JL017, JL018
Route Flight Number Moscow JL040, JL049 London JL041, JL042, JL043, JL044 Paris JL045, JL046 Helsinki JL047, JL048 Frankfurt JL407, JL408
Route Flight Number Manila JL077, JL078, JL741, JL742, JL745, JL746 Bangkok JL031, JL032, JL707, JL708 Singapore JL037, JL711, JL712 Jakarta JL720, JL725, JL729 Kuala Lumpur JL723 Hanoi JL751 Ho Chi Minh City JL750, JL759 Delhi JL030, JL039 Bengaluru JL753, JL754 Sydney JL051, JL052 Melbourne JL773, JL774
How to make a reservation
- If you have a revenue ticket, please click the following button and confirm your booking on JAPAN AIRLINES Japan region website (www.jal.co.jp) and then reserve your inflight meal.
* On JAPAN AIRLINES Japan region website, you may proceed without performing a member login.
- If you have an award ticket or upgraded flight booked, please complete your member login from the top page of the "JAPAN AIRLINES Worldwide sites" and click on the "View My Reservations". You may then reserve an inflight meal from the Booking Details screen.
Visit the JAL website and click the "Request special meal" button for your flight on the Booking Details screen.
Learn more about reservations on the Booking Details screenShow
Available inflight meals
Passengers can choose from two types of meals: Japanese and Western (Western meals contain beef)
- *Western meals other than the above (meals containing seafood, chicken, etc.) cannot be reserved in advance. Please indicate your preference once you have boarded.
- 25 hours prior to international flight departure (local time)
The inflight meal reservation service is not available in the following situations:
- The allowed number of reservations is exceeded
- The passenger has reserved a special meal that cannot be reserved on JAL website.
- The passenger has booked a tour package (group tour)
- The booking includes a flight whose schedule has changed*
- The passenger has booked codeshare flights operated by JAL but bearing a flight number of another airline
- Flights in waitlist
- *Please make a reservation after you have been informed of schedule changes.
Q&A regarding inflight meal reservations
You can search all JAL Inflight Meal (including reservation available meals) below.