Some routes are currently suspended. Please check the following page for details.Flight suspension, reduction of flight frequency and schedule change due to the impact of the Coronavirus
- The elegant cityscape, the rich green garden city.
Shopping and dining in the urban city,
or relaxing in the suburbs of nature,
you will find your own style to enjoy Melbourne.
- The history and arts have taken root in Melbourne. What about taking visits to the world heritage sites or art galleries are around the city, and then indulge yourself to the top-class dining in Australia, local caf・ culture, or stylish shopping? The famous Melbourne tram, hot-air balloon rides and river cruising are also recommended.
- Great Ocean Road that upliftingly goes along the coast, Yarra Valley to taste superior wine, Mornington Peninsula, Phillip Island, Grampians National Park... There are many attractive sites to find the pristine nature and wild animals.
Just a 90 minute drive from Melbourne, Phillip Island is the great reserve of wild animals, and gets a lot of attention for its proactive nature conservation program. The penguin parade is the most popular activity there available every evening. You may watch the world-smallest penguins of 30 centimeters in height living on this island marching back to their on-land nests from the ocean after the sunset. The way they line-up and waddle looks like a parade. This 100% natural parade is greatly adorable.
A koala sanctuary and the largest colony of sea seals in Australia can be also found on Phillip Island. You will feel the rich nature of Victoria and the local people's passion in natural environment protection during your visit.
- Economy Class
- Business Class
- *Fares shown exclude taxes and surcharges (such as Fuel Surcharge and Insurance Surcharge, Passenger Facility Charge).
- *There are a limited number of seats available for each fare class. Different prices may apply for certain days and flights. Fares are subject to change without notice. If fares change after a ticket is purchased, customers will not be charged or refunded for the difference. Applicable fares are those in effect at the time of ticket purchase
Relaxing travel on our World's No.1 Economy Class seat.
- Added Seat Pitch
By adding 5cm of pitch when compared to previous products, JAL now offers more space for a relaxed fit.
- *Ratio compared with the current seats. Some seats have different specifications.
- The space between the armrests is a spacious seat width.
- "JAL SKY SUITE 787" has achieved eight-seats per row layout.
Comfort and Privacy that rivals the First Class experience.Spend time as you please while experiencing JAL's hospitality.
- Full Flat Experience
- Enjoy your own private space of unsurpassed comfort thanks to a bed with plenty of legroom.
- Private spaces that feel like private rooms
- All seats have unimpeded aisle access and feature a retractable privacy partition.