Baggage tracer for JAL international flights
In the event we failed to deliver your checked baggage on arrival, we will make best efforts to locate it cooperating with other carriers and return it to you as soon as possible.
You may check the status of your baggage through the baggage tracer below with your name and the baggage's File Reference Number. If you don't know your baggage's File Reference Number, please inquire at the arrival airport.
(The File Reference Number is different to the number on the baggage receipt that you were given when checking in your baggage.)
- This service is available to passengers on the flights that operated by Japan Airlines (JAL).
- If you had a connecting flight on another airline after flying on Japan Airlines, and did not receive your baggage at the final destination, please inquire with the last airline that you boarded.
How to use the baggage tracer
STEP 1 Access to the baggage tracer
STEP 2 Enter the File Reference Number and your name.
Enter the File Reference Number of your baggage and your name, click "Submit" button.
STEP 3 Baggage details will be shown.
- Current status of your baggage
(Refer to the list of tracing results below.)
- Passenger's personal detail
- Flight details
- Details (such as shape) about the baggage
- List of tracing results
- TRACING CONTINUES. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER.
- ITEM LOCATED. AIRLINE IS CONFIRMING.
- RECEIVED AT AIRPORT.
- DELIVERY PROCESS INITIATED.
- RECEIVED AT AIRPORT / DELIVERY PROCESS INITIATED.
The baggage tracer site is operated by SITA.
Personal information protection is subject to SITA's privacy policies.
If you arrive at an airport in Japan on JAL flight
For baggage inquiry
- Narita International Airport (9:30 to 19:00, daily)
- Lost baggage
- 0120-254-125 / 0476-34-3211(call from mobile phone)
- Forgotten or wrongly taken baggage
- Damaged baggage
- Tokyo (Haneda) International Airport (9:30 to 20:00, daily)
- Osaka (Kansai) International Airport (9:00 to 20:00, daily)
- Nagoya (Chubu) International Airport (8:00 to 20:00, daily)
If you arrive at an airport outside Japan on JAL flight
Staff members at the arrival ariport will give assistance.
You may obtain the designated contact number for futher inquiries after completing the necessary procedures.