MANILA (NINOY AQUINO) INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTFlights operated by JAL depart from and arrive at Terminal 1.
Updated : 2019/9/24
After disembarking, head toward the terminal on the concourse and transfer counter locates in the middle of the terminal building.
Passengers transferring within Terminal 1 are required to stop by this counter for check in.
If you have long layover time, our staff can inform the places that you can take rest during the layover.
Passengers transferring to International flights operated from other than Terminal 1, please contact one of our staff for precise information.
For passengers transferring to Domestic flight, are required to retrieve their baggage after clearing Immigration and then make their way to their departure terminal.
Terminal guidance of airlines
|Terminal 1 & 2 *||
|Terminal 2 & 3 *||
As of December 2018
- *Departure terminal differs according to the destination.
Minimum Connecting Time (Approximate)
|JAL ⇔ other international airlines other than Terminal 1||180 minutes|
How to transfer between terminals and notice
- Taxi and free shuttle bus are available for transportation between terminals.
- The time required for the transfer varies largely by waiting time for taxi, operation status of shuttle bus and traffic congestion.
- Immigration and Customes for entering to Phillipines and Customs may be congested, and checking ticket and security check wii be conducted at the entrance of departure terminal.
- Passengers who use connecting flights are requested to allow time for these processes.