FLY ON Status Member Award Tokyo Disney Sea® JAL Lounge User Guide
(Updated August 3, 2022)
Services on the Tokyo Disney Sea® JAL Lounge reservation site will be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
August 18, 2022 (Thursday) from 10:00 a.m. to around 2:00 p.m.
All services, including reservations, cancellations, and reservation confirmations
To help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, all who visit the lounge are requested to wear a face mask at all time, maintain social distancing, and wash or sanitize their hands.
JMB FLY ON Status members (Diamond, JGC Premier, Sapphire, Crystal members)
- Members with valid JMB FLY ON status on the show viewing date
You can relax at Tokyo Disney Sea® JAL Lounge before you enjoy the Big Band Beat show at Broadway Music Theater brought to you by JAL. lounge is open from 45 minutes until 10 minutes prior to show time.
Your reservation must be made by 15:00 (Japan time) on the day before your intended show viewing.
- We will prepare your seats for the Big Band Beat performance in advance according to the number of persons applied.
- Purchase of a Tokyo Disney Sea® Passport is required to view the show.
[Number of available lounge accesses]
Up to one lounge access per month
Reservations are accepted from 0:00, 20 days prior to the show viewing date, until 15:00 on the day prior to the show viewing date.
For example, if your intended show viewing date is July 1, 2021, reservations are accepted from 0:00 on June 11, 2021 until 15:00 on June 30, 2021.
- After qualifying for FLY ON status, reservations will be available from the 1st of the month that is two months after the FLY ON qualification date.
Please proceed to the reservation site (available in Japanese only) from the reservation button found at the bottom of this page.
Show time and lounge access (example: June 1, 2021)
||10:10 - 10:45
||13:00 - 13:35
||15:00 - 15:35
||16:25 - 17:00
- Show times may change depending on the date and time. Please check the Show Schedule on the Tokyo Disney Sea® Official Site beforehand.
- Each performance will accommodate multiple persons.
- Please note that JAL Lounge operating hours may differ from the Big Band Beat performance schedule.
Cancellations will be accepted until 15:00 on the day before your intended show viewing.
The deadline for canceling an existing reservation or making a new reservation is 15:00 (Japan time) on the day before your intended show viewing.
- If you cancel your reservation after the cancellation deadline or do not show up on the day of your reservation, the reservation will not be returned to your available lounge access balance.
- Even if you cancel your reservation before the cancellation deadline, the cancelled reservation will not be added to your available lounge access balance for the following month.
For example, if you have a reservation for June 30 and cancel it on June 29, your lounge access for June will not be added to your available lounge access balance for July.
On the day of lounge use, please speak to the staff near the Broadway Music Theater entrance.
The following two verifications will be performed for lounge entry:
- Verification of the FLY ON status member
Please present the FLY ON status card (either the original or a photocopy) or JAL app home screen of the FLY ON status member who made the reservation.
- Verification of the five-digit Reservation ID number issued upon completion of the reservation
Please present the reservation confirmation page or your reservation confirmation email showing the five-digit Reservation ID number and the number of persons on the reservation.
|Reservation confirmation screen
||On the reservation site, go to My Page > Reservations > the Reservation List page. Click a Reservation ID to display the reservation confirmation page, which shows the five-digit Reservation ID number, reservation details, number of persons on the reservation, and reservation status.
|If you register your email address in advance by visiting the reservation site and going to My Page > Member Information > Edit Profile, you will automatically be sent a confirmation email after you have completed a reservation. To receive this email confirmation, you must (1) register your email address before making your reservation and (2) subscribe to JAL e-News.
Please note that some time may be needed to perform these verifications.
- When using the JAL app to display your membership status, please present the JAL app screen. Screen shots (screen captures) will not be accepted.
- Proof of identity is required if the FLY ON status member’s spouse or family member(s) within one degree of kinship to the FLY ON status member and accompanying companions visit the lounge without the FLY ON status member accompanying the party.
Lounge access is available to the FLY ON status member and accompanying companions, as well as to the member's spouse and family member(s) within one degree of kinship to the FLY ON status member and accompanying companions *.
One reservation may include up to five people. Family members within one degree of kinship refer to the FLY ON status member's parent(s) and child(ren).
- All reservations must be made by the FLY ON status member.
- Documentation that proves family relationship with the member may be required.
- The member will be subject to an ID check.
- All members of the party must be present upon lounge entry.
- A seat must be reserved for any child who is 3 years of age or younger. One reservation may include up to five people. Please request a seat for each member of your party, including children aged 3 years or younger.
- On the day of the show, you cannot make any changes to the number of people in your party.
Recommended environment for the reservation site
The following environment is recommended for the reservation site.
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
- The latest browser version is recommended for the reservation site.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser to use the reservation site.
- Supported browser products and versions may be updated, depending on browser market share.
- Members and guests are requested to wear a face mask at all times, maintain social distancing, and wash or sanitize their hands when at the lounge. Any member or guest who does not comply may not be allowed to enter to the lounge.
- The reservation request page may be difficult to access when the server is heavily loaded.
- The reservation request page may temporarily be unavailable without prior notice due to maintenance.
- Please note that there is a limit to the number of persons who can be booked. Accordingly, lounge access may not be available in some cases.
- On the day of your show viewing, changes cannot be made to the number of people in your party (such as changing the reservation from two people to three people) or to the reserved show viewing (such as changing the show viewing from the second show to the fourth show).
- The Lounge cannot be used after the show.
- We cannot keep your baggage at the JAL Lounge.
- Smoking is prohibited at the JAL Lounge. Soft drinks available in the JAL Lounge should be consumed before exiting the lounge. Please refrain from bringing alcohol or food to the lounge.
- Services offered at the JAL Lounge are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that operation of the JAL Lounge may be suspended at any time without notice.
- The JAL Lounge and seats for the show will be unavailable on days when Big Band Beat: A Special Treat is suspended.
- Shows and show times are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. We cannot transfer or compensate for shows which are cancelled due to unavoidable reasons.
- Please refrain from posting photos or information about the JAL Lounge anywhere on the internet (including social media and blogs).
- Reservation times may be changed or rescheduled due to changes in the show schedule. Before visiting the lounge on the day of your reservation, please be sure to check both the show schedule on the Tokyo Disney Sea® Official Site and your reservation time on the reservation site.
*All services on the reservation site will be temporarily unavailable on August 18, 2022 (Thursday) from 10:00 a.m. to around 2:00 p.m. Thank you for your understanding.