FLY ON Status Member Award Tokyo Disney Sea® JAL Lounge User Guide
JMB FLY ON Status members (Diamond, JGC Premier, Sapphire, Crystal members)
- Members with valid JMB FLY ON status on the show viewing date
You can relax at Tokyo Disney Sea® JAL Lounge before you enjoy the Big Band Beat: A Special Treat show at Broadway Music Theater brought to you by JAL. lounge is open from 45 minutes until 10 minutes prior to show time.
Your reservation must be made by 15:00 (Japan time) on the day before your intended show viewing.
- We will prepare your seats for the Big Band Beat: A Special Treat performance in advance according to the number of persons applied.
- Purchase of a Tokyo Disney Sea® Passport is required to view the show.
[Number of reservations permitted per month]
Up to one reservations per month (including reservations for the FLY ON Status Members Only Tokyo Disneyland® Fantasyland Forest Theatre Award)
Tickets are also available for Tokyo Disneyland® Fantasyland Forest Theatre - brought to you by JAL.
Please note that only seats for the show are available, as there is no Fantasyland Forest Theatre lounge.
Reservations are accepted from 0:00, 20 days prior to the show viewing date, until 15:00 on the day prior to the show viewing date.
For example, if your intended show viewing date is July 1, 2023, reservations are accepted from 0:00 on June 11, 2023 until 15:00 on June 30, 2023.
- After qualifying for FLY ON status, reservations will be available from the 1st of the month that is two months after the FLY ON qualification date.
Please proceed to the reservation site (available in Japanese only) from the reservation button found at the bottom of this page.
(example) Show time and lounge access
Lounge access is from 45 to 10 minutes before the show starts.
||15:00 - 15:35
- Show times may change depending on the date and time. Please check the Show Schedule on the Tokyo Disney Sea® Official Site beforehand.
- Each performance will accommodate multiple persons.
- Please note that JAL Lounge operating hours may differ from the Big Band Beat: A Special Treat performance schedule.
Cancellations will be accepted until 15:00 on the day before your intended show viewing.
The deadline for canceling an existing reservation or making a new reservation is 15:00 (Japan time) on the day before your intended show viewing.
- If you cancel your reservation after the cancellation deadline or do not show up on the day of your reservation, the reservation will not be returned to your available lounge access balance.
- Even if you cancel your reservation before the cancellation deadline, the cancelled reservation will not be added to your available lounge access balance for the following month.
For example, if you have a reservation for June 30 and cancel it on June 29, your lounge access for June will not be added to your available lounge access balance for July.
On the day of lounge use, please speak to the staff near the Broadway Music Theater entrance.
The following two verifications will be verbally verified for lounge entry:
- The name of the FLY ON status member who made the reservation
- The five-digit Reservation ID number
The Reservation ID number can be found on either of the following:
・Reservation confirmation screen
|Reservation confirmation screen
||On the reservation site, go to My Page > Reservations > the Reservation List page. Click a Reservation ID to display the reservation confirmation page, which shows the five-digit Reservation ID number, reservation details, number of persons on the reservation, and reservation status.
|If you register your email address in advance by visiting the reservation site and going to My Page > Member Information > Edit Profile, you will automatically be sent a confirmation email after you have completed a reservation. To receive this email confirmation, you must (1) register your email address before making your reservation and (2) subscribe to JAL e-News.
Please note that some time may be needed to perform these verifications.
Lounge access is available to the FLY ON status member and accompanying companions, as well as to the member's spouse and family member(s) within one degree of kinship to the FLY ON status member and accompanying companions *.
One reservation may include up to five people. Family members within one degree of kinship refer to the FLY ON status member's parent(s) and child(ren).
- All reservations must be made by the FLY ON status member.
- Documentation that proves family relationship with the member may be required.
- The member will be subject to an ID check.
- All members of the party must be present upon lounge entry.
- Children three years of age or younger may view the show from the lap of an accompanying adult. One reservation may include up to five people. Please reserve a seat for each member of your party, excluding children aged three years or younger who will view the show from the lap of an adult. A seat must be reserved for a child who will be viewing the show from his/her own seat.
- On the day of the show, you cannot make any changes to the number of people in your party.
Recommended environment for the reservation site
The following environment is recommended for the reservation site.
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
- The latest browser version is recommended for the reservation site.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser to use the reservation site.
- Supported browser products and versions may be updated, depending on browser market share.
- The reservation request page may be difficult to access when the server is heavily loaded.
- The reservation request page may temporarily be unavailable without prior notice due to maintenance.
- Please note that there is a limit to the number of persons who can be booked. Accordingly, lounge access may not be available in some cases.
- On the day of your show viewing, changes cannot be made to the number of people in your party (such as changing the reservation from two people to three people) or to the reserved show viewing (such as changing the show viewing from the second show to the fourth show).
- The Lounge cannot be used after the show.
- We cannot keep your baggage at the JAL Lounge.
- Smoking is prohibited at the JAL Lounge. Soft drinks available in the JAL Lounge should be consumed before exiting the lounge. Please refrain from bringing alcohol or food to the lounge.
- Services offered at the JAL Lounge are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that operation of the JAL Lounge may be suspended at any time without notice.
- The JAL Lounge and seats for the show will be unavailable on days when Big Band Beat: A Special Treat is suspended.
- Shows and show times are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. We cannot transfer or compensate for shows which are cancelled due to unavoidable reasons.
- Please refrain from posting photos or information about the JAL Lounge anywhere on the internet (including social media and blogs).
- Reservation times may be changed or rescheduled due to changes in the show schedule. Before visiting the lounge on the day of your reservation, please be sure to check both the show schedule on the Tokyo Disney Sea® Official Site and your reservation time on the reservation site.