June 1, 2013 (Sat)~March 31, 2014 (Mon)(ride date)
JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) Japan Region members
- * Members who used Tokyo Monorail for Hamamatsucho ⇔ Haneda Airport with transportation IC card.
Train pass, paper ticket, child and other discount fares, etc. are not eligible.
During the promotion, we will offer 25 miles per ride when you use eligible Tokyo Monorail routes and touch promotion terminals installed outside the ticket wicket of eligible stations with transportation IC cards which keep the record of eligible train rides.
You will need to touch the terminal at the alighting station for each ride as soon as you go out the ticket wicket during your riding day.
Weekend & holiday bonus mile promotion
- In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Tokyo Monorail and in celebration of 27 million JMB members -
Eligible members who participate in the "Touch at Monorail! Accumulate JAL Mileage Promotion" on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays during the promotion period will be entered in a drawing for a chance to be one of 500 winners to receive 2,700 miles.
Eligible dates: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from December 1, 2013 until March 31, 2014
* The period from December 30, 2013 through January 3, 2014 will be considered a holiday and will therefore be eligible for this promotion.
- You will be automatically registered for this promotion by completing rides on the applicable sections on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays and tapping your IC card on the promotion terminal.
- Each month, a drawing will be held for rides completed by the last day of the previous month. Winners will be awarded with miles on the last day of the month on which the drawing was held.
(For example, members who completed rides on the applicable days in December will be entered to the January drawing. Winners of the January drawing will be awarded with miles on January 31.)
- If you complete more than one ride on eligible days in one month, each completed ride will be entered once in the drawing.
- Winners will not be directly notified or announced; the miles will simply be awarded to their accounts.
- Please note that in some cases, you may not be able to also win awards or prizes from other promotions held by JAL or Tokyo Monorail during this promotion period.
Sections eligible for the promotion
"Monorail Hamamatsucho Station"⇔"Haneda Airport International Terminal Station", "Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station" and "Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station" will be eligible.
- * Rides between airport stations (Ex: "Haneda Airport International Terminal Station"-"Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station") are not eligible.
- * Rides between airport stations and stations other than "Monorail Hamamatsucho Station" (Ex: "Tennozu Isle Station"-"Haneda Airport International Terminal Station") are not eligible.
4 stations on Tokyo Monorail
"Monorail Hamamatsucho Station", "Haneda Airport International Terminal Station", "Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station", "Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station"
Eligible transportation IC cards
You can use Tokyo Monorail with transportation IC cards across the country including Suica and PASMO.
10 types which are Suica (includes mobile Suica), PASMO, Kitaca, TOICA, manaca, PiTaPa, ICOCA, Hayakaken, nimoca and SUGOCA
* "Kitaca" is a registered trademark of JR HOKKAIDO. "PASMO" is a registered trademark of PASMO Co., ltd.. "Suica" is a registered trademark of JR EAST.
"manaca" is a registered trademark of Nagoya Transportation Development Organization Co. Ltd. and MIC.
"TOICA" is a registered trademark of JR CENTRAL.
"PiTaPa" is a registered trademark of SURUTTO KANSAI. "ICOCA" is a registered trademark of JR WEST.
"Hayakaken" is a registered trademark of Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
"nimoca" is a registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd. "SUGOCA" is a registered trademark of JR KYUSHU.
How to register for the promotion
- * Please have your receipt ready which came out when you touched the promotion exclusive terminal installed at Tokyo Monorail Station.
(Promotion registration number indicated on the receipt is required.)
* For those who have not yet enrolled, please take this opportunity to enroll.