Reservation and Boarding Services
A dedicated reservation desk, priority check-in counters, and other reservation and boarding services are available to JAL Global Club members to help ensure a smoother travel experience.
Dedicated Reservation Desk
JGC members are invited to use the dedicated JGC Reservation Desk to book flights on JAL Group airlines.
The JGC Reservation Desk telephone number can be found in the information sent exclusively to JGC members.
When making a reservation outside JGC Reservation Desk business hours, please contact the JMB reservation desk.
When your preferred JAL Group flight is fully booked, you will receive waitlist priority based on your fare type.
For fully booked flights on oneworld alliance airlines, priority waitlist will also apply at the respective oneworld alliance airline's reservation center.
- *Only available when flying on fares eligible for waitlist.
- *Waitlist requests for domestic flights can be accepted until 24 hours prior to flight departure.
Advance Front Seat Assignment Service
Eligible members can select a front seat in advance on a priority basis when booking JAL Group flights.
|How to request this service||
On the JAL website
Reservations and Information for English speakers (by phone)
At airport/city counters
JGC members will enjoy priority check-in when flying on JAL Group flights.
|JAL international flights||JAL First Class check-in counters*|
|JAL Group domestic flights||JAL Global Club (JGC) check-in counters|
When flying with oneworld alliance member airlines, you will be able to check-in at priority check-in counters that indicate your oneworld tier status.
- *At airports without JAL First Class check-in counters, please use JAL Business Class check-in counters.
- *At Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, and Kansai International Airport, please use JAL Global Club (JGC) counters.
- *Some restrictions may apply when flying on charter flights or codeshare flights operated by other airlines. For more information, please refer to the services offered on codeshare flights.
- *Priority Check-in can be used by the JGC member and one traveling companion when flying on JAL Group domestic flights or JAL international flights. When flying on oneworld alliance member flights, priority check-in is available to the JGC member only.
By presenting your JGC card, priority standby will apply when you wait for a seat on JAL Group flights or oneworld alliance member flights at the airport on the day of departure.
- *For Japan domestic flights, the same priority standby number will apply to First Class, Class J, and Economy Class.
- *This service may not be available at some airports or for some flights, and also may not be available in the event of bad weather such as typhoons or heavy snow.
- *This service is not available when flying on codeshare flights operated by other airlines
JAL Global Club Entrance
JGC members are invited to use the JAL Global Club Entrance when flying on JAL Group domestic flights.
The special security channel is located next to the JAL Global Club check-in counter at Haneda Airport, Itami Airport, New Chitose Airport, and Fukuoka Airport.
- *The JAL Global Club Entrance can be used by the JGC member and one traveling companion.
Fast Security Lane
JGC members can use the JAL Fast Security Lane when departing from Narita Airport Terminal 2 on JAL international flights.
Applicable airports outside Japan are subject to change. Please refer to the oneworld alliance website for more details.
- *At Narita Airport, the Fast Security Lane can be used by the JGC member and one traveling companion.
- *At airports outside Japan, the Fast Security Lane can be used by the JGC member only.
- *To use the Fast Security Lane, please present your JGC card and boarding pass.
- *This service is not available when flying on codeshare flights operated by JAL but bearing a flight number of another airline.
Upon presentation of your JGC card and boarding pass, you have the privilege to board prior to general boarding on JAL Group flights and oneworld alliance member flights.
- *Priority Boarding is available to the JGC member only.
- *This service may not be available at some airports or for some flights.