JAL has established the following rules in order to ensure safety and comfort in the lounge. We would appreciate your cooperation in observing them.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
- 1) Please refrain from taking away foods and beverages, provided in the lounge, from the lounge. Please refrain from bringing foods and beverages into the lounge.
- 2) Please refrain from taking away items and supplies from the lounge.
- 3) Please take care of your personal belongings. We will not be liable for any lost or stolen articles. The following conducts are prohibited in the lounge.
The following conducts are prohibited in the lounge.
- Obstructing our staff from performing their duties, and refusing to follow their instructions.
- Disrupting safety and comfort in the lounge.
- Taking away items and supplies (e.g. dishware, unused copying paper) from the lounge without permission.
- Conducting sales activities (e.g. display, advertising, publicity, sales).
- Changing facilities and supplies without permission, or using them for purposes other than the original.
- Using a mobile phone in areas other than specified.
- Smoking in areas other than specified.
- Violating eligibility for the lounge use, etc., according to boarding class, JMB member status, or alliance member.
Failure to cooperate may result to restriction of the lounge use, as well as boarding restriction, cancellation of JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) membership, or such, in accordance with JAL's Conditions of Carriage, JMB General Rules, etc.
Issued OCT 2010