Ticket Service Fee for International Ticket
At Japan Airlines, Ticket Service Fee will apply in case of new ticket issuance and change of ticket.
For changes after the ticket purchase, Ticket Service Fee applies whether or not there are differences in amount of fare, tax, charges, or route change.
- *Award ticket transactions cannot be performed at JAL city/airport counters.
|Place of Ticket Purchase||Region||Place of ticket issuance||Amount (Common for new ticket issue and ticket change)|
|JAL Website / JAL Mobile Site||All Region||-||Not applicable|
|JAL Reservation Center
JAL City /Airport Counter
|Japan||Japan||JPY 5,500 (including Japan consumption tax)|
|Canada||CAD 50 (*2)|
|Other Europe||EUR 45|
|Currency of the place of ticket issuance shall apply.||CNY 150|
|Asia / Oceania(*1)|
- (*1)There are some JAL airport counters, where other carriers handle ticketing on behalf of JAL. In those cases, the application of fees is determined based on their policy.
- (*2)When newly issuing or changing award tickets, Ticket Service Fee will be applied in USD.
- JAL International Revenue Tickets
- JAL International Award Tickets
- JMB Partner Airlines Award Tickets
- oneworld Award Tickets
- Jetstar Japan Award Tickets
[Common for new ticket issue and ticket change]
- Tickets for infants not occupying a seat
- Payment by JAL Ryoko-ken
- Ticket Service Fee applies per ticket.
- When separate tickets are purchased (*) or changed at the same time as a series of journey, it is counted as one set and one Ticket Service Fee applies in total.
(*) When a purchased international ticket and an international award ticket are issued at the same time, the Ticket Service Fee applies to the purchased international ticket only.
- No child discount applies.
- Ticket Service Fee is not refundable.