Flight information (domestic)
- Departure and arrival
- Latest flight news
- What to do when your flight is delayed or canceled
- Other convenient services
Search live departure and arrival times
Latest flight news (operation information)
April 1 , 2020 13:50 JST
The following airports may experience flight delay, cancellation, or diversions due to bad weather on April 1.
|Hokkaido||Rishiri ( poor visibility ), Kushiro( fog )|
|Tohoku / Hokuriku||No applicable airport|
|Kanto / Tokai / Kinki||Tajima( poor visibility )|
|Chugoku / Shikoku||Oki( strong winds ), Okayama, Izumo, Takamatsu( poor visibility )|
|Kyushu / Okinawa||Tanegashima, Yakushima( poor visibility, strong winds )
Kikaijima, Amami-Oshima, Tokunoshima, Okinoerabu, Yoron, Yonaguni( strong winds )
Kitadaito, Minamidaito( thunderstorm )
Please use the above departure/arrival search function to view the latest flight information before departure.
The next update is scheduled at 16:00 (subject to change).
Topics April 1 , 2020 13:50 JST
- Information about the impact of the Novel Coronavirus
- Please check the following link for detail.
Airports with Special Ticket Handling
Due to Special handling for tickets regarding the Novel Coronavirus, * marks are also displayed for flights
that are expected to scheduled operation.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- *Lastest JAL flight status is predicted according to the weather conditions and other relevant data. Delay, cancellation and other operation status may vary from aircrafts.
- *Flight delay or cancellation due to aircraft maintenance reason and information about the codeshare flight operated by other airlines are not included.
What to do when your flight is delayed or canceled
STEP1Check the operation status of your flight
Please search the operation status of your flight. If it corresponds to any of the following, you can request to change your flight or refund your ticket.
- Your departure or arrival airport is shown in Airports with Special Ticket Handling.
- An asterisk (*) mark is shown for your flight in Arrivals & Departures or Flight Delay/Cancellation Information.
We will not charge any handling fees for the changes or refunds resulting from the anticipated effects on operations caused by bad weather (typhoon, etc) or natural disasters.
STEP2Check the type of your ticket
|Domestic flight tickets||
Please see the details and procedures below.
|Tickets redeemed (paid) with JMB miles||
Please see the details and procedures below.
|Tickets purchased through a tour operator or travel agent (not JAL website)||If you purchased the tickets through a tour operator, travel agent or on another travel site, please contact them directly.|
If you want to change to other alternative JAL flight departing within 3 days (including the rebooking date), you may refer to the following rebooking procedures on JAL website.
Select the "Rebook" button below to proceed to the domestic flight reservation page, specify "One-Way Fare" in "Fare option" and rebook an alternative flight of the same flight sector and class of service as your original ticket. Take note of the Flight Number and the 6-digit Reservation Number displayed on the Booking Completed page (Please do not purchase the ticket). Call us or approach to the airport counter on the departure day for further procedures.
If your domestic flight sectors are part of an international flight ticket, or you are holding a Japan Explorer Pass ticket or oneworld Visit Japan ticket, please contact us for reservation change or refund.
Other convenient services
Up-to-date flight news on Twitter
Follow and keep updated with JAL's international and domestic flight information.
Flight delay/cancellation information
Search information and issue certificate for the delayed or cancelled domestic flights.
Weather information of Japan and worldwide
24-hour flight information service (SKY NAVI)
You may check the arrival and departure times for JAL flights through SKY NAVI. Simply follow the voice guidance to speak a command, the system will provide the information accordingly.
24-hour contact number (toll free)
Call from mobile phone (toll)
* When calling the toll-free number, please enable to show your caller ID or add "186" before the above phone number.
* You might not search some Code share flights operated by airlines other than JAL group. In such a case please contact the operating airline for detailed information.
If you are calling outside Japan, please find JAL Group branches and contact numbers below.