JGC Premier is awarded to JMB members who meet either of the following criteria on JAL Group and oneworld alliance flights flown during the preceding calendar year from January to December:
- JMB member who has accrued at least 80,000 FLY ON Points (including 40,000 FLY ON Points on JAL Group flights), or
- JMB member who has attained at least 80 flights (including at least 40 JAL Group flights) and 25,000 FLY ON Points
(For members who join JAL Global Club after satisfying the flight activity requirements above, JGC Premier services will commence around one week after JAL Global Club enrollment.)
- *Only flights that are flown on fares eligible for JMB mileage accrual will count toward the total number of flights qualifying for FLY ON status.
- *JGC Premier benefits and services will be available to members who accrue the required number of FLY ON Points for JGC Premier qualification during the preceding year and who join the JAL Global Club program by June.
- *JGC Premier services cannot be used in conjunction with JAL Global Club services.
- *Please note that offered services are subject to change without notice.
JMB FLY ON members will also receive special services with oneworld alliance airlines.
JGC Premier members will be able to enjoy oneworld Emerald services.
More information about oneworld tier status can be found here.
- First Services:
- Services that are available to members from around one week after status qualification until March 31 of the second year following status qualification
- *FLY ON membership cards will arrive around two to three weeks after qualification. Depending on where the member lives and for members living in regions other than Japan, circumstances may dictate that FLY ON status cards will arrive later than planned.
Dedicated Reservation Desk
JGC Premier members are invited to use the dedicated DIAMOND/PREMIER Reservation Desk to book flights on JAL Group airlines.
- *Details about the dedicated DIAMOND/PREMIER Reservation Desk can be found in the information on JGC Premier services or reverse side of your FLY ON status card.
- *If you are registered with a region other than Japan, please contact the JMB Center of your membership region.
When your preferred JAL Group flight is fully booked, you will receive waitlist priority based on your fare type.
For fully booked flights on oneworld alliance airlines, priority waitlist will also apply at the respective oneworld alliance airline's reservation center.
- *Only available when flying on fares eligible for waitlist.
- *Waitlist requests for domestic flights can be accepted until 24 hours prior to flight departure.
Advance Front Seat Assignment Service
Eligible members can select a front seat in advance on a priority basis when booking JAL Group flights.
|How to request this service||
On the JAL website
Reservations and Information for English speakers (by phone)
At airport/city counters
Japan Domestic Route Advance Booking Services
Advance bookings for JAL domestic flights and JAL domestic award tickets can be made through the JAL website or by phone.
JAL Domestic Flight Advance Booking Service (for Japan Region members only)
JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members can book JAL Group domestic flights two weeks earlier than the standard reservation commencement date - making bookings available from two weeks and two months prior to flight departure.
Ticket sales start from 9:30 a.m., two months prior to the departure date.
JAL Domestic Award Ticket Advance Booking Service
JMB Diamond and JGC Premier members can also book JAL domestic award tickets two weeks earlier than the standard reservation commencement date - making bookings available from two weeks and two months prior to flight departure.
Reservations can be made from the JAL website.