Japan domestic flight Advance booking service ＜For Japan Region members only＞
JMB DIAMOND and JGC PREMIER members can make reservations for JAL Group domestic flights 2 weeks and 2 months in advance.
* In case fares have yet to be decided, advance bookings cannot be accepted.
* The reservation acceptance date will be 2 weeks and 2 months prior to departure date of the 2nd flight sector.
- Reservations through the JAL website, mobile phone site or smartphone site
- Reservations made to "DIAMOND/PREMIER Reservation Desk"
* Advance bookings will be accepted from 9:30 a.m. on the first day that this service is available
* Purchasing of the ticket will be accepted from 9:30 2 months prior to the date of departure.
JMB DIAMOND/JGC PREMIER members (including membership qualification during the introductory period) and traveling companions.
JMB DIAMOND or JGC PREMIER members must request this service by themselves.
All JAL Group domestic routes
- Class J
One-Way Fare, Round-Trip Fare, Child Fare, Discount for the Disabled, Care Giver's Saver Fare, JAL Business KIPPU, Remote Island Fare, Special Transit Fare
- Economy Class
All fares except the following:
SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare Type A, SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare Type B, Super SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare, Ultra SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare, Shuttle Round-Trip Fare, and JMB Companion Fare
- * Waitlisting is not permitted for reservations made with this advance booking service.
- * Any change, addition or partial cancellation of an advance booking is not permitted through the JAL website or mobile phone site.
In case of change, addition or partial cancellation, please cancel entire advance booking and rebook or contact the DIAMOND/PREMIER Reservation Desk.
- * The reservation acceptance date will be 2 weeks and 2 months prior to departure date of the 2nd sector.
Example: when you wish to make reservations for the flight of the 1st sector departing on August 10 and for the flight of the 2nd sector departing on August 13
To page top