- *Inflight meals must be consumed during the flight.
- *Meal will be served 1 hour after take off.
- *Meal for flights departing midnight and JL720 will be served 2 hour and 30 minutes before arrival.
- *Please be reminded that above stated timing of service may change in occasion, such as weather condition.
- YVON MAU
- Whether you choose a French white wine made from Colombard grapes or a French red made from the Merlot variety, you'll enjoy wines with a soft texture alongside a richly fresh and fruity flavor.
- Japanese Sake
- Japanese Ume-shu (sweet plum wine)
- *Menu is subject to change. We apologize if your preference is not available.
Notice to drivers
Passengers who need to drive after disembarking should kindly refrain from drinking during the flight. Driving under the influence of alcohol is dangerous and legally prohibited.
* Photo may not represent actual product.
- Orange juice
- Apple juice
- Tomato juice
- JAL original drink
"Sky Time Kiwi"
- Mineral water
- Japanese cooled-green tea "Ayataka"
- Coffee (JAL CAFÉ LINES)
- Green tea
- Black tea