TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Guests using an exclusive counter for transit from international flights to JAL Group domestic flights within the International Terminal Building should arrive at least 45 minutes before the departure time of domestic flights.
- Domestic to international transfers
- International to domestic transfers
- International to international transfers
Domestic to international transfers
STEP1Domestic arrivals (Arrive at North Wing, South Wing)
Domestic arrivals Terminal 1, Level 1
STEP2Inter-terminal free shuttle bus Level 1 (arrivals), bus Stop 8
Please ride on the green bus.
* There is another bus traveling to the domestic terminal, so please take care to catch the correct one.
STEP3Arrive at International Terminal, Level 1
STEP4Go to Level 3, international departures
- The approximate transfer time is 60 minutes.
- If you have not checked your baggage through to your international flight, please collect it from the domestic baggage claim area, and take it to the international terminal.
- You can also connect between terminals using the Tokyo Monorail or the Keihin Kyuko line. You can ride for free using tickets obtained from the Haneda Airport Information Desk.
International to domestic transfers
STEP1International arrivals International terminal, Level 2
STEP2JAL domestic transfers counter Level 2 (arrivals)
Check-in for your domestic flight and baggage.
Opening hours of the domestic transfers counter
05:00-08:30, 09:30-11:30, 12:45-20:20
- *Hours are subject to change depending on flight conditions.
- *Check-in and baggage check-in for domestic transfers can only be carried out on the day of departure. Thank you for your understanding.
STEP3Domestic transfer security inspection area Level 2 (arrivals)
STEP4Domestic Transfers bus
To the JAL domestic transfers bus stop
STEP5Domestic Terminal 1
- The approximate transfer time is 70 minutes.
- Passengers who have checked through to their JAL domestic flight and have no baggage to check in do not need to use the transfers counter. Please proceed directly to the domestic transfer security inspection area in the international terminal.
- You can also connect between terminals using the Tokyo Monorail, the Keihin Kyuko line, or the inter-terminal free shuttle bus.If you are using the Tokyo Monorail or the Keihin Kyuko line, please ask for a special free ticket at the airport information desk, and proceed to the ticket gate.
International to international transfers
- After arrival, please check in for your connecting flight at the international transfers counter just before Immigration. Then proceed through the entrance next to the counter to a security inspection area for transit passengers before making your way to departures on Level 3.
- If you already completed check-in to your final destination at your departure airport, you do not need to visit the transfers counter. Please proceed directly to the security inspection area for transit passengers.