Return Flight Confirmation Service
If you book your outbound flight with your return flight at the same time, the return flights can be booked even before they go on sale.
This "Return Flight Confirmation Service" is applied to simple round trip flying the same sector or transit itinerary flying two or more different sectors, provided the return date is within 15 days following the departure date.
To request this service, please contact JAL call center (Domestic Information and Reservation).
- *It is not available on JAL website.
- The following itinerary assumes April 15 as the reservation date, with a departure date of June 12 and return date of June 20.
Normally, tickets for the second flight would not go on sale until June 15, two months from the departure flight booking date.
The Return Flight Confirmation Service, however, allows passengers to book a return flight serviced any time within 15 days following the date of departure
- Tickets for your entire itinerary (including return flights) must be purchased in one transaction.
- Booking is not available if the fare of your second or other flight sector is pending.
- The number of available seats is limited.
- *Return Flight Confirmation Service is NOT available for First Class or Class J.