The paid inflight internet can be used free of charge now.Promotion period:February 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017 (boarding date)
Stay connected on board,a new travel style in the sky.
Enjoy free internet access on our Wi-Fi-equipped
aircraft across Japan.
3 steps only! How to connect to Wi-Fi on board
- Before you fly
- Turn on the Airplane Mode before take-off.Turn on the Airplane Mode before take-off.
- On the plane
Connect to "gogoinflight" Wi-Fi network.
Open an internet browser.
Select "FREE" button on the Wi-Fi portal page.
If you are using for the first time
To connect to inflight internet, you need to create a user account at Gogo*.
We recommend you complete the user registration before boarding to use Wi-Fi on board.
- *Inflight internet access service is provided by Gogo LLC. You may also sign up inflight.
Inflight entertainment with Wi-Fi connection
- Inflight internet access
- Enjoy Web browsing or check e-mail during your flight.
- Wi-Fi video program
- Free video program streaming is available.
- Flight map
- Check the real-time status of your flight.
Book JAL domestic flight and use the inflight Wi-Fi for free!
- If you have purchased or exchanged your JMB miles to an inflight Wi-Fi pass before January 31, 2017, you may contact us for the refund.
Inflight internet access service is provided by Gogo LLC. For questions regarding this service, including technical problem in connectivity, charge, or request for invoice, please contact the number below.
Gogo Customer Support (7:00-23:00)
Contact by Web Chat
Contact by e-mail
Contact by phone
* Toll Free (IP phone is not supported)