Boeing777-300ER(773) / Aircrafts and seats
This environmentally friendly aircraft is 20% more fuel efficient than the 747-400, and produces less noise and exhaust.
Seat configurations (International Flights)
- *The aircraft currently used by the international flight.
- *Operating aircraft and seating configurations are subject to change without prior notice.
- *International inflight wi-fi service is limited to international flight operations.
W84 (Total seating capacity: 244)
- Emergency Exit
- Emergency Exit row seat
- No window
- L:Lavatory(*:Lavatory for wheelchair passengers +:Lavatory with Diaper Shelf)
- Baby bassinet
- No reclining
Seat configurations details
Emergency Exit 1Row Front, 5Row Rear, 12Row Rear, 45Row Front, 57Row Rear Emergency Exit row seat 45ABCHJK
( *: Lavatory for wheelchair passengers
+: Lavatory with Diaper Shelf )
1Row Front, 1Row Front(L+), 7Row Front(L+), 17Row Front(L+), 27Row Rear(L+), 26Row Rear(L+*), 56Row Rear(L+), 57Row Rear(L+) No Reclining - No movable armrests (Economy class) 23ABC, 23EG, 23HJK, 45ABC, 45HJK, 46EG No Window 17AK, 45AK Baby Bassinet 2G, 11E, 12E, 17EF, 23DGK, 46DG
Seat specifications by class
|Class||First class||Business class||Premium
|Power outlet||Power outlet all seats||Shared power outlet between seats|
- *Photo may not represent actual seats.
|Standard seating capacity||244||Cruising speed||905km/h|
|Maximum take-off weight||340.2t||Range||14,340km|