- Your account can be linked with more than one third-party ID. However, only one third-party ID of a specific service can be linked to one JMB membership number.
- If you link your JMB membership number with third-party IDs, your registered information that is stored and managed by the respective services and accounts will not be shared with each other.
- If you unlink your account from a third-party ID, you will be unable to log in to your account using that third-party ID.
- Login authentication using a Google ID may not be available on the JAL app or other JAL services due to Google specs. In this case, please use your default browser or log in to your account using another third-party ID.
Frequently asked questions
I forgot which third-party ID my JMB account is linked to. How can I verify this?
Once I link my account to a third-party ID, I will be able to log in using third-party authentication. Is this safe?
If I change the password of a third-party ID, will the ID automatically be unlinked from my JAL account?
JAL assumes no responsibility for the following damages:
- Damages incurred by the customer or any third party as a result of the use of third-party IDs, and all matters relating to third-party services
- The use of third-party IDs will be pursuant to the terms and conditions stipulated by the respective company that provides the ID.